1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 8L 1.8T 180bhp new boy :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Mk1magic, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Mk1magic

Mk1magic Member

Hi
    Im Arron, im 26 and im from leicestershire (whitwick). Ive recently aquired a 99' a3 quattro that i did a deal with for my old 528i e39 bmw. The Audi is a fantastic bit of kit fir what i can tell, a very small sum of money! Mines a dark (s3) blue on the rs6 5 spokes, polybushed front end with a recently fitted s2000 filter (what a bargin!).
    Ive been a huge VAG fan for a few years now, owned a few mk1 golfs,mk1 polos, e21 bmw, e36 bmw, e39 bmw............. but this audi ave something that none of them had...a turbo!
    The 1.8t is a beautiful unit and i never really realised that its so tunable! Im over the moon with the Audi and looking forward to asking you guys some questions and favors lol
    Anyway heres the car:
    [​IMG]4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Im looking forward to changing the wheels (pm me if interested :D) and a few other things, but otherwise shes a beaut!
    Thanks for taking the time to read and please pop a post and say hello!
    Cheers
    Arron
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Aaron, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the a3 section, lots of info in the faqs threads. Enjoy the forum. :) x