1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI A3 2010 NON LED DRL BULBS

J8Y PW Jul 12, 2010

1. J8Y PW

J8Y PW Member

Hi all

So sorry if this has been mentioned and concluded elsewhere. I have searched but not yet found a solution.

I have recently added a new 2010 Audi A3 to the garage.

The A3 is fitted with the NON-LED daytime running lights (Standard - YELLOWISH looking bulbs).

This is fine, I am not looking to add any retro fit LED lights, however, I am interested in changing the current bulbs to something more brighter (white/blue) as the Yellow bulbs aren't the best looking. Check the link below for a similar process with a TT:

http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=162903&start=0

Can anyone advise me on what bulbs I should be looking for, where I can get them and how to fit them (Im guessing this isnt as easy as I first thought) ???????

Any help would be great!

Thanks

J

2. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

im not sure what size they are but check out piaa for a chrome bulb it will produce the white light youre after without being led

3. BigBird

BigBird Lost in music...

Try a bit lower down the page for Smudge_Dons "Uprated Headlight Bulbs" thread from yesterday fella. We gave out thread & website links there for what youu're after...

:thumbsup:

4. J8Y PW

J8Y PW Member

Thanks Guys

Either of you know if the PIAA H367 will fit the 10 plate DRL's?

Cheers