1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi a3 2004 aerial needed

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by stevieb, Jul 3, 2012.

1. stevieb

stevieb New Member

I have an audi a3 with a Rns-e head unit in it and the radio isnt picking up signal.

I took it to a car audio firm and they said the aerial cable as been butchered with people changing head units.

I want to buy a full setup cable wise from front to back but cant find them anywhere. Anybody know where sells them or where is best place to buy them,thanks.
  2. A3Kent

A3Kent Different Gear

Have you recently had the RNS-E unit installed and noticed that the radio isn't picking up signal since?
  3. stevieb

stevieb New Member

i bought the car with the rns-e in it n the wires were all butchered behind the unit so a fella off here soldered them back up for me but the back end is butchered too. ive been told by a few people the best thing would be to wire up a fresh setup myself just for the aerial then i no its a straight through line. because at the moment its a mess
  4. NHN

NHN Modmetractor Site Sponsor

Whereabouts are you located?
  5. stevieb

stevieb New Member

im in sthelens near liverpool
  6. NHN

NHN Modmetractor Site Sponsor

I have work in the north to complete, we have a unit in Manc you could drop car into to have a look at.