1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 2.0TDi Sport 140BHP

mikehturbo Feb 14, 2012

1. mikehturbo

mikehturbo New Member

Audi A3 2.0TDi Sport

2003 (registered 31/12/2003 - New years eve 2003)

Usual sport refinements such as Sport interior, Leather steering wheel, ESP traction control, Remote central locking, Electric windows, Sports suspension,17" Alloy wheels

Optional extra's: Bose sound system upgrade, genuine Audi S line exhaust trims, genuine mats, matching interior trim sections in grey gloss ( factory optional upgrade)

Taxed until 31/06/2012
    Mot until July 2012

Full service history

2 Keys, Recent new battery, recent new windscreen, lots of receipts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Viewings welcome anytime, buyer will not be disappointed.
    Fantastic car only selling due to new addition to the family and needed a bigger car.
    Looking for £5500 ono

Car is located in plymouth

Mikeyhgsi@hotmail.com
    Mike 07872336918

2. Sheikh

Sheikh Member

Might wanna think about the price, on top of everything your's has got mines a 1 owner car with half leather, FASH and 130,000 on the clock and i've not been able to shift it at £4295.

3. JamesS4cab

JamesS4cab Well-Known Member

Lovely looking car. Very smart. I would agree on the price though. My neighbour sold hers just before Christmas with a brand new MOT, brand new service and identical spec and age with less miles and it was no where near that price. Sorry. Just trying to help.

4. mikehturbo

mikehturbo New Member

Hi

No problem, I had to travel to get this car a while ago as it seems for some reason car prices here in the Southwest are fetching good money still. I am open to offers and this is the first place i've listed it.

Mike

5. mikehturbo

mikehturbo New Member

NOW SOLD

Admin please remove

6. Sheikh

Sheikh Member

No way! You sold it for £5500? This gives me hope...