Audi A3 2.0 TFSi Sportback (BWA)

CSS3

Reaction score
Morning all,

I recently purchased a new car around a month ago after the devastation of piston 2 in my previous car. I got a really good price on the car regardless of any faults.

So a few weeks go by, purchased some new lights front and rear, some new wheels, etc.. as you do.

It had a small oil leak on purchase, replaced the rocker cover gasket which seems to have drastically slowed it down. Still a slight leak however.

I must admit considering I had my 1.8T AGU from standard and built it up to almost 300bhp I kept saying to myself this car seems way too slow! Usually I wouldn't buy a car without plugging it in and reading the codes etc but for the price I paid for this it was too good to say no. So over the past couple of weeks I've been plugging it in and fixing any codes that are flagging up.

So far the only code I am struggling to clear is this.
P0234 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (Overboost Condition) Upper Limit Reached

The wires for the MAP sensor when I bought the car were spliced open and rewired completely wrong, I've had it in my friends garage which has managed to re-wire it correctly. Also replaced N75 Valve and the MAP Sensor twice just to be sure these weren't the issue.

This code flags up before the car is even started.

3 nights this past week me and a friend have spent looking through the entire fuse box to ensure all fuses are there, testing wires to make sure they're running feeds, earths, etc.

Any ideas???