1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

- Audi A3 2.0 TDI S Line Quattro - LOOK

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Jack_tdi, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Jack_tdi

Jack_tdi Member

[Jul 27, 2013]
    I am in no rush to sell this car i am only really gauging interest but will sell for the right price.

Sorry about the picture too its the only one i have atm. extra available upon request.

2006 Audi A3 2.0 tdi 140 Quattro S Line. 68000 Miles. (will go up due to daily use.)

Full service history with the last being completed just a fortnight ago. the car had cam belt and water pump changed less than a year ago. Whatever this car has required i have payed for and had done prefessionally.

Paint work is in excellent condition also. Using ph neutral shampoos, polish and wax at least once fortnightly.

Interior is in excellent condition with next to no wear on seats, buttons etc. all electrical functions work too. including heated seats heated mirrors electric mirrors dual zone climate control electric windows remote window control remote central locking and traction control.

the car has after market xcarlink bluetooth module installed which allows bluetooth music at CD quality and phone calls to be made handfree. I can leave in for the correct price.

i have a standard grill to return to factory spec and i would be putting the standard genuine audi rs6 wheels back on the car which have tiny marks on. the black Dare NK1 finished in custom gloss black could be included if the price agreed was right.

im looking for £8500. but please dont hesitate to message me or text me for any queries or offers on 07506710762

as i have said above i am in no rush to sell this car but any offer is welcomed.

2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. Jack_tdi

Jack_tdi Member

[Jul 27, 2013]
    EDIT MOT UNTIL JAN 2014 TAX UNTIL JAN 2014 IIRC will confirm tomorrow