1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 2.0 tdi MY 2007 Sportback sport

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Lings, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Lings

Lings Active Member

[Oct 30, 2012]
    Audi a3 2.0 tdi 140 sportback (Sport model)
    I am in no rush to sell this car having owned it nearly 2 years ,Testing the water on the forums first ,It will go for the right money though
    So no time wasters asking what the lowest i will take ok!I will ignore you ... ;)
    Its in very good condition for 2007 with a few marks here and there from general use as expected
    runs and drives like new ,ok its lowered but it handles better than stock .And can be put back to stock easily,with parts supplied .

full Audi service history .it is just coming up to a service now ,will sort that if i get the full asking price
    tax until june 2013 Mot until January 2013 will re mot for the full asking price also

Moro bleau pearl looks stunning in the sun .
    coilovers ,19'BBS Speedlines plus 2 spares (original suspension will go with car)
    auto lights. wipers ,dimming heated mirrors
    2009 rear lights
    full leather (heated) interior
    cd stack system and head unit
    Bury cradle system fitted for any phone ,just buy the cradle you need (i used for iphone 4)( Cradle not available as now have iphone 5 )
    Theres loads of information i have not added ,but people who are interested know what these cars come with .
    it's brilliant on insurance being the 140 and is quick and excellent on diesel .This car has a couple of small problems ,
    It has a couple of parking marks (dents away quoted £150 to sort them all )I have not had time to do it .im talking about tiny marks not dings!
    secondly the engine like flickers on ,i have put the car on my vag com and its the stuck fan warning ,this is a common problem and can be sorted
    for less than £200 i can fix this for the full asking price .It is a diy fix .
    Ok the brake pads will be replaced by myself this weekend .there ok but the brake light flashin on now and then
    I am being 100% honest with this car .This will last you years ,the previous owner replaced the turbo, cam belt. water pump etc at 70.000
    so the major service is done .i have all the history with this car .
    Currently the car is showing 90.000 miles ,the first year we had it she was hardly used due to a work van etc !
    I am looking for £7250 as it stands
    Glass valuation is £7740 .

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]