1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI A3 2.0 TDI FULL AUDI HISTORY,1 OWNER IN OUTSTANDING ORIGINAL CONDITION

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by vw754, Aug 13, 2012.

1. vw754

vw754 vorsprung Durch Technik

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS

Here is my pride and joy -no expense spared- the best money can buy !

A3 2.0 tdi sportback 5 door (sport model) 2005.

Good bits

1 owner before me,with full audi main dealer sevice history. (115k)
    The car is currently on a private plate which will not be coming with the car.

The bodywork is 100% genuine and has never been resprayed and all the panels are straight and true and genuine.

It has been lowered by apprx 23mm sits slightly lower than the s-line model,but does not give you a harsh ride at all,as a precaution i had strut top mounts and droplinks fitted along with the suspension about a year ago.

GENUINE 18" S-LINE WHEELS + BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE050A TYRES ALL ROUND.

S-LINE BADGES.

The interior is half leather /alacantra and is as new,has a front armrest aswell.
    All previous m.o.t's are available and 2 keys with all original books/wallet

Bad Bits = NONE !

I AM NOT OVER DESCRIBING THIS CAR AT ALL (PLEASE NOTE THIS)

I can only describe this car like.....as new i can guarantee that if i park it next to a 10 plate mine will look newer! This car is like new,and drives like a brand new car!

Been clayed then polished and waxed every 2 weeks.

The engine is 100% and has no funny noises or rattles,very quiet and smooth.

I CAN 100% ASSURE THE NEW BUYER WILL BE VERY PLEASED THIS CAR IS THE BEST IVE OWNED AND IM AN AUDI ENTHUSIAST SO HAD A FEW AUDIS.

THE BEST IS: 1 OWNER,FULL DEALER HISTORY,ALL ORIGINAL FACTORY PAINT...NO SCUFFS OR SCRATCHES JUST OUTSTANDING CONDITION!

I can also guarantee you no parts fitted to this car are aftermarket i only use dealer parts.

BRANDNEW
    GENUINE TURBO FITTED 600 MILES AGO

BRANDNEW
    GENUINE BRAKE DISCS/PADS ALL ROUND ABOUT 800 MILES AGO

GENUINE SHOCKER TOP MOUNTS AND DROPLINKS ABOUT 2,000 MILES AGO

TWIN EXHAUST TRIMS FITTED WHICH I BROUGHT FROM DEALER FOR £99
  2. wilsonm3

wilsonm3 New Member

is this still for sale?