1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 2.0 TDI (2004)

Dec Mar 9, 2013

1. Dec

Dec Member

Audi A3 2.0 TDI (140bhp) SE

[​IMG]

• 2 Previous Owners
    • 151k Miles
    • MOT - October 2013
    • Tax - March 2014
    • Cruise Control
    • Lighting Pack (ambient lighting)
    • Luggage Pack
    • Auto-Lights

[​IMG]

For sale is my Diesel Audi A3. I have owned this car since October 2009, and it has been a brilliant car. I brought the car when it had 71,000 miles, and had been used as a commuter for most of its life. This continued during my ownership, and as such I have doubled the Mileage! I am no longer commuting, so the Audi is for sale and I am looking for a weekend fun car.

[​IMG]

Additional run down:

• 2.0 TDI 140 bhp (PD) engine
    • 4x new tires January 2013
    • New Front Disks (Drilled and Grooved) Last August
    • Front and Rear pads last August
    • FK Silverline Coilovers last August
    • 18x8.5” Audi Wheels
    • Cambelt done at 76k, and 140k (Last July)
    • Water Pump + Tensioner changed at the same time as the cambelt, both times.
    • New N/S rear wheel bearing - August 2012
    • New top mount bearings at approx. 80k
    • New Bosch S5 Battery – July 2012
    • MY11 Rear lights – June 2012
    • K&N Cotton cleanable air filter
    • Carbon Vinyl Wrapped Interior trim
    • Black Vinyl Wrapped Grill (Upper and Lower)
    • Black front Audi badge
    • Debadged Rear
    • Rear Wiper Delete – gecleant.de wiper blank
    I always maintain my cars to a high standard, and as I have relied on this car to get me to and from work since I brought it, I have always made sure it has been well maintained. The last service was last week (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] March).

I have serviced this car myself since I purchased it. Every 9400 Miles I have changed the Oil, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Cabin filter and cleaned the K&N Air Filter.

[​IMG]

Bad Bits:
    • Only one Key
    • Bodywork is to be expected of a 9-year-old car with this number of miles and so has a few marks and the front end is stone chipped.
    • Interior shows signs of wear due to age.
    • Someone keyed the car last year along the N/S rear quarter, and so I filled this with an Audi touch up pen. It is still slightly visible, however extremely reduced.
    • Wheels are curbed and in need of refurbishment.
    I do not consider there to be many bad points with this car, mechanically I have had no issues during my ownership, and as above I am selling to buy a petrol fun car, as I am no longer doing the miles to justify owning a diesel. This would be perfect for someone who wants a nice looking economical car who doesn’t want to spend a fortune.

I also have a facelift (05-08) SE/Sport front bumper that can be taken by the buyer should they want to. It is white, and has a couple of broken clips. It wouldn’t take much more to fit this (Bonnet, Grill, Lower grills and spraying) but I never bothered as I liked the pre-facelift as everyone else was updating theirs!

I am currently waiting for my personal number plate to be removed from the car, after which I will put 12 month tax on (as it currently runs out at the end of March). Apart from that its ready to go!

Price: £3500
    Suffolk

I work shifts, so may not always be
    available via phone, so text/email is preferred.

07729 464988
    dec.hill@ me.com

Possibly would Part Ex: BMW E46 M3 (Money your way obviously)

Additional Pictures from last week:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Older Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec

Dec Member

Provisionally sold, thank you for the interest.