1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 2.0 TDI (2004)

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Dec, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Dec

Dec Member

[Mar 9, 2013]
    Audi A3 2.0 TDI (140bhp) SE

[​IMG]

• 2 Previous Owners
    • 151k Miles
    • MOT - October 2013
    • Tax - March 2014
    • Cruise Control
    • Lighting Pack (ambient lighting)
    • Luggage Pack
    • Auto-Lights

[​IMG]

For sale is my Diesel Audi A3. I have owned this car since October 2009, and it has been a brilliant car. I brought the car when it had 71,000 miles, and had been used as a commuter for most of its life. This continued during my ownership, and as such I have doubled the Mileage! I am no longer commuting, so the Audi is for sale and I am looking for a weekend fun car.

[​IMG]

Additional run down:

• 2.0 TDI 140 bhp (PD) engine
    • 4x new tires January 2013
    • New Front Disks (Drilled and Grooved) Last August
    • Front and Rear pads last August
    • FK Silverline Coilovers last August
    • 18x8.5” Audi Wheels
    • Cambelt done at 76k, and 140k (Last July)
    • Water Pump + Tensioner changed at the same time as the cambelt, both times.
    • New N/S rear wheel bearing - August 2012
    • New top mount bearings at approx. 80k
    • New Bosch S5 Battery – July 2012
    • MY11 Rear lights – June 2012
    • K&N Cotton cleanable air filter
    • Carbon Vinyl Wrapped Interior trim
    • Black Vinyl Wrapped Grill (Upper and Lower)
    • Black front Audi badge
    • Debadged Rear
    • Rear Wiper Delete – gecleant.de wiper blank
    I always maintain my cars to a high standard, and as I have relied on this car to get me to and from work since I brought it, I have always made sure it has been well maintained. The last service was last week (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] March).

I have serviced this car myself since I purchased it. Every 9400 Miles I have changed the Oil, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Cabin filter and cleaned the K&N Air Filter.

[​IMG]

Bad Bits:
    • Only one Key
    • Bodywork is to be expected of a 9-year-old car with this number of miles and so has a few marks and the front end is stone chipped.
    • Interior shows signs of wear due to age.
    • Someone keyed the car last year along the N/S rear quarter, and so I filled this with an Audi touch up pen. It is still slightly visible, however extremely reduced.
    • Wheels are curbed and in need of refurbishment.
    I do not consider there to be many bad points with this car, mechanically I have had no issues during my ownership, and as above I am selling to buy a petrol fun car, as I am no longer doing the miles to justify owning a diesel. This would be perfect for someone who wants a nice looking economical car who doesn’t want to spend a fortune.

I also have a facelift (05-08) SE/Sport front bumper that can be taken by the buyer should they want to. It is white, and has a couple of broken clips. It wouldn’t take much more to fit this (Bonnet, Grill, Lower grills and spraying) but I never bothered as I liked the pre-facelift as everyone else was updating theirs!

I am currently waiting for my personal number plate to be removed from the car, after which I will put 12 month tax on (as it currently runs out at the end of March). Apart from that its ready to go!

Price: £3500
    Suffolk

I work shifts, so may not always be
    available via phone, so text/email is preferred.

07729 464988
    dec.hill@ me.com

Possibly would Part Ex: BMW E46 M3 (Money your way obviously)

Additional Pictures from last week:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Older Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. Dec

Dec Member

[Mar 13, 2013]
    Provisionally sold, thank you for the interest.