1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 1.9tdi 2004 BBS LM Deep Dish Alloys Remapped

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by pandoo1, Mar 23, 2013.

1. pandoo1

pandoo1 Member

For sale is my beloved pride and joy, Ive had the car since 2011, as a standard 1.9tdi, standard bodykit and wheels etc, have pictures of this. I have spent thousands of pounds on it for it to look how it does now, always turning heads wherever it goes! No expense was ever spared on my car.

Currently on 148000miles, this shouldn't be of any concern to anyone as I have had the car fully serviced, throughout my ownership of it. The car is a CAT D and this is because the previous owner put it through insurance as the car got keyed overnight. This has not ever effected me or the car.

It has full service history, 10months mot and tax. Have many old mots and receipts of work done. Recently changed all brakes pads and discs. The car drives fantastically, never ever had any problems with it, always starts first time.

Exterior:
    Full s line face-lift bodykit, inc front bumper, grill, cupra splitter, bonnet, rear black edition bumper, spoiler (All genuine audi parts)..had pretty much the whole car resprayed. The paintwork is absolutely flawless, washed and waxed every week.

Upgraded rear lights to the 2010 model to freshen up the look.
    DRL front headlights with xenon projectors, 8000k and hid fog lights.

BBS LM Deep Dish 18 inch alloys 8.5j front 9.5j back with almost brand new tyres all round, wheels are also in very good condition. Gives a fantastic looking stance.

Lowered on Eibach Sportline springs 55mm front and 45mm rear.

LED number plate bulbs

Debadged

Custom rear backbox exhaust, not loud at all, sounds amazing when changing gear as the turbo spools.

Professionally tinted all round

Professionally remapped from 105bhp to 147bhp, it is very fast and the torque is unbelievable, also this map means its very good on fuel, does a great job for me driving to and from uni everyday.

Interior:

LED bulbs all round

Clean and tidy immaculate cloth interior.
    Amplified speakers all round.

All in all the car is in pristine condition, the car has never been driven erratically like a boy racer's car as I've always cared about my car. I've been totally honesty about the car, Im not in a rush to sell the car so NO TYRE KICKERS OR TIMEWASTERS.

NO P/X

£4900 ovno.
  2. pandoo1

pandoo1 Member

Located in London.
  3. pandoo1

pandoo1 Member

SOLD!!!!!!!!!