1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 1.9 Tdi - With some tasteful additions.

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Jonny54, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Jonny54

Jonny54 Member

[Mar 9, 2014]
    Hey guys, just testing the water to see weather its worth selling my Audi A3.

Its a 2005 Audi A3 8P. Its prefacelift, as far as i know one of the last prefacelifts (which i kinda like)

The car has a few mods so heres a rough list, i may add to this as i remember:
    • Lowered on AP coilovers.
    • 19" Porsche Cayenne Turbo Wheels With 4xTriangle 215/35 19 Tyres.
    • Dubmeister Pressed Number Plates.
    • A Custom Remap By Map-Tech.
    • Laminexed Fog-lights.
    • Philips Ultra-Bright light bulbs (Light Up White).
    • LED Side Lights.
    • LED Interior Lights.
    • Alpine Double-din Headunit

The car has recently been serviced and had the cambelt and waterpump replaced along with the rear brakes. Its had a new clutch and DMF. And lots of receipts for stuff like rear wiper and motor etc, lots of stuff to read! :)

The car comes with 12 months tax but does have a short MOT, runs out May 10th to my knowledge. As for mileage its currently sat at 155,000 miles. But as most of us know on here thats not a problem for a Diesel and they go on for 2 or 3 times more than that.

The car drive and handles well. But there are some bad bits so here they are:
    • The ABS light is on (Diagnosed by VCDS as rear nearside wheel speed sensor)
    • The car used to be used by a high street bank as a fleet car, as a result it has some motorway stonechips.
    • Theres a patch of rust on the passenger wing that might need a look at before next winter.
    • The passenger side window seems to of thrown a fit in the last couple of days so im not pleased with that, not diagnosed yet.
    But other than that the car is great.

What im looking for is some kind of PX really. T4's are really catching my eye, but i have always been a TT man.. but what have you got?

Also would be really interested in a cheap run around and plenty of cash my way though.

Im bassed in Lincoln and looking for about £3500 for the car as a guide.

zero seven 456 zero one eight 4 five 8

Thanks Jonny54

Heres the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking! :)
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. Jonny54

Jonny54 Member

[Mar 13, 2014]
    Passenger window problem was just the regulator. Ordering a new part and fitting it for the buyer :)
  4. Jonny54

Jonny54 Member

[Mar 15, 2014]
    Window regulator fixxed! :)
  5. Jonny54

Jonny54 Member

[Mar 19, 2014]
    No longer for sale, thanks guys. Jonny54