1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi a3 1.8t judder

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by audia3turrbo, Feb 2, 2010.

1. audia3turrbo

audia3turrbo Member

[Feb 2, 2010]
    Hi i have had my audi a3 1.8t sport for about a year now and i have just started to notice a slight judder in the gear changes and also when changing down a gear,if i am in 3rd then put in to second it will judder going to slow speed like it wants to stall but dose not stall,i had this remapped the other week but this was still doing this be for but they dis say they was a fault code on the car wich wasthe maf sensor i dont no if this could do this or if u guys could help,this car was due a servise about 3,000 miles ago dont no if this would iinprove proformance but would like a bit of help cheers guys also still looking for alloys and exhaust
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. audia3turrbo

audia3turrbo Member

[Feb 3, 2010]
    please any help ?
  4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 3, 2010]
    So lets get this straight you have had the car remapped and your looking for an exhaust and alloy wheels ? Yet your car neeeded a service 3k ago and the tuners said the MAF is at fault and you have not replaced it but want to know whats wrong with your car ?
  5. audia3turrbo

audia3turrbo Member

[Feb 4, 2010]
    well would the car maf make it judder ?