1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 1.8T 8L ABT

Discussion in 'ABT Sportsline' started by Circuit_Bender, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Circuit_Bender

Circuit_Bender Circuit_Bender

Hello, I own an Audi A3 1.8T 8L 1999 model prefacelift and I would like to use ABT's expertise in tuning and parts. I have made a research for quite a while using the internet and I haven't found any resources which clearly state that there are parts in the market now and a garage to get my car ABT tuned, only for the newer models. I also emailed ABT sportsline a week ago, still got no reply(someone called Richard Jones) which is pretty bad. Could you please provide some info? I am looking for engine remap, high flow air filter, brakes upgrade, sports suspension and lowering, downpipe and full exhaust upgrade and some styling such as body parts. I have checked on ABT power website and the description of the 8L 1.8T A3 ABT tuned looks interesting. Can I get this somehow? Where at? Info plz!

Regards,
    Nikolas:greyrs4::blackrs4::yellowrs4:
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  2. ABT UK

ABT UK Official ABT UK Distributor

Afternoon

Sorry for the delay in responding, it has been a bit hectic due to ABT been at Brands hatch this weekend with the DTM Team. if you would like to email myself sm@abt-sportsline.co.uk i can handle your enquiry. Who did you email as we do not have a richard jones working for us?
  3. Circuit_Bender

Circuit_Bender Circuit_Bender

I have tried to email you but I got an undelivered message notification, I tried it from two different emails but didnt work.:wtf: