1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI A3 1.8 TURBO SE

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by dan.obi, Dec 29, 2011.

1. dan.obi

dan.obi Member

Denim Blue, 3dr, 17inch new shape TT alloy wheels with good treat plus spare matching alloy with brand new tyre. Full service history, well looked after, great runner, MOT car will have 6 months tax on when car is bought.

It has never missed a beat will be sad to see it go but time to move on as i now have new car hense sale, test drive welcome with any viewing, GENUINE BUYERS ONLY no tyre kickers. come with all orginal paper work, 3 keys 2 remote and 1 service key with original key code tag for key reprogramming.

First to view will buy this car has been well maintained inside and out with no expence spared.
    any other questions dont hesitate to call 07854711233 £1800 ONO
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  2. clancy

clancy New Member

pictures ?
  3. dan.obi

dan.obi Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  4. lee58uk

lee58uk New Member

hi is it still for sale ? what is best price, i have cash waiting, and what is your post code to get a ruff estimate how far you are from me?
    regards lee
  5. dan.obi

dan.obi Member

Hi Lee yes car is still for sale, have had a few views but mainly buy time wasters, if you want to come and view the car and make me an offer when you have viewed i am in meriden near birmingham airport CV7 7LB give me a call let me know 07854711233. Where are you based?
  6. lee58uk

lee58uk New Member

im near wellingborough, northants, you may be alittle to for from me, i was looking to spend 1700 on a3?? does every thing work ok? and does turbo boost ok and clutch bit nice and low on pedal ? i do have cash in me packet ready!!

im thinking of buy one the same age and colour with new turbo 89k for 1500, but it has bad paint work on near side were it has been painted because of rust. i like the look of yours more

regards lee
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  7. lee58uk

lee58uk New Member

do you have any more pics of inside carpet and dash, seats ? any services history, parts replaced, or any rust, also is it hpi clear? it seems alot i have looked at are cat c/d.
    email me pics to lee58uk@aol.com if you got some more

cheers lee
  8. dan.obi

dan.obi Member

hi Lee

I am willing to take £1700 if your interested the car works perfectly and has never let me down only reason i am selling it is i came across a BMW convertable at a very good price so i decided to sell but if you are intrested then let me know and well arrange something.

Thanks

Dan

9. lee58uk

lee58uk New Member

yes i am interested, im struggling to see how i can get over to you at mo
  10. dan.obi

dan.obi Member

Hi Lee i will send you some more interior pics and paper work when i get home today aa i have only just seen your message. As for the car being HPI clear i can say it was when i purchased the car and i have no accident in the car and it is definatly not on the insurance register (cat C/D) i can give you the full registration if you want to run a check on it yourself.

11. dan.obi

dan.obi Member

car still for sale open to sensible offers.
  12. Gt3Ian

Gt3Ian New Member

If this is still available in a couple of weeks ill come have a look as this is exactly what I'm after just funds are abit short at the moment
  13. dan.obi

dan.obi Member

right i put a new 12month mot and 6 months tax on the car at the beginning of February. for the buyer to turn round and say "keep the deposit i am unable to get rest of the funds" so now out of pocket for the above mentioned car is now back up for sale with 12months mot and 6 months tax. £1800 ono. 07854711233