1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi a3 1.6 losing a lot of oil

njackson1 Jul 20, 2014

1. njackson1

njackson1 New Member

1. image.jpg Hi , I am using a lot of oil , at the back of the engine there a lot of oil , could any one tell me what these two pipes are one on the left and the one on the right , please help thanks

2. njackson1

njackson1 New Member

Anyone

3. jasongtr

jasongtr Active Member VCDS Map User

wow, give it time mate, you post up late in the evening then 1st thing in the morning, I'm sure someone can advise but that person might not be of been on the nightshift last night

4. RGL

RGL Free breather

Hard to tell by that picture what we're exactly looking at here. It's difficult to tell what the pipe is connected to, where in the engine bay it is located and from what angle are we looking at it from the picture you posted. Unless someone with the exact same engine comes to help, then I'm afraid it's very hard to make any sound logical conclusions from that picture. But please prove me wrong guys! :D

5. rustynlc

rustynlc Member

Is that the manifold to downpipe section of the exhaust on the right hand side of the pic?