1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

sorry i mite be a million years behind you guys but i have just come accros this! looks the boobies!!

[​IMG]

The Audi wins hands-down in terms of a sophisticated and elegant look for a sub-compact, inexpensive car compared with its intended rival, the BMW Mini Cooper.
    The Audi A1 makes BMW's Mini Cooper look like Minnie Mouse, a colorful, fun and quirky friend you once thought was cute as a child. But now that you're an adult your interests lie more toward Heidi Klum or Seal.
    My prediction is that its strong upscale look and first-new-car price will attract just as many males as females.
    The concept car is a hybrid-electric car with a 1.4-liter engine. It would be able to do 0-60 in 7.8 seconds, have a top speed of 125 mph, and get about 48 mpg, according to Motor Authority, which has a full gallery on the car.

once again, sorry if im years behind you lot but it the `st time i have seen this car! :)

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Yo, i saw this a while ago and i am liking it!!

The output figures listed are really good and i bet the road tax is cheap on it too!!!

I would seriously be looking at one of these when they come out.

3. karl7900

karl7900 Active Member

Rather mean looking wee beastie that. Quite like it.

4. TFSI

TFSI Born to Fish

Yuk :puke2: Nearly fetched me brekky up then :tapedshut::tapedshut:

5. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

yeah, I think its rank too...:no:

6. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

Nah...

Almost like a (slightly) larger Fiat 500... from the side anyway...

7. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Its a concept car, its meant to look a little over the top!! If they do ever move to a production model it'll be a lot blander & be a nice little run about I reckon!