Audi a1 problems pleasePlease belp

Krisjt

Reaction score
Hey all, New here. I have an Audi a1, had it for a year now 2011 late had 24k when I brought it last year.

So about a month ago, when driving every now and then the car would knock back as if the clutch was being pulled up to fast but didn't have it down... Now; the car a month ago started to splutter and jolt again every now and then.... Put a snap on on it and got error code
" 4344-u1025 check fault codes in hvac, j301 implausible signal " anyways car was still driving
Just every now and then the problems Occured.... Now on Sunday the car on start up , started but then cut out after spluttering with no a creation power just slowly died and then after several attempts to start and keep the engine running the car would just die so having to use a jump pack to get it going again... But the crazy thing is if you leave it for a bit it will start again .... Which now the problem is happening daily like this. Apart from now once it occurs I leave it so prevent
Damaging the battery.

I've been searching for a while now but it's given me that many possibilities I don't know where to start would highly appreciate any support we use the car daily you see as we work Around our local community

Thanks
Kris

1.4 TFSI , sport back 6 speed gear ox

1.4 TFSI , sport back 6 speed gear ox
Have you checked lamda sensor or throttle control module. I would take it to a garage and get a diagnostics because 1 x code can bring up many faults.

You say you're having to use a jump pack - does it start up fine with this?

If so, might be obvious, but have you checked the voltage across the battery ? Or swap it out for a known good battery and see ..

I wouldn't have thought the HVAC code would be related to poor running / not starting. Was the idle rpm lumpy when it was running / just started ?