1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi 80 quattro 2.8

Discussion in 'Classic Audi Forum' started by pem19, Nov 16, 2006.

1. pem19

pem19 New Member

can anyone help , i have an audi 80 quattro 2.8 k reg 4 dr saloon, am thinking of parting with her, as she goes a bit too quick for me (am a 55-57 mph gal) I would like to know how rare are they as I am trying to find a value, where many made??

Thanks Sue
  2. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

ebay search should give you a good idea not that rare........looking at £800ish if in good condition
  3. pem19

pem19 New Member

thanks, having watched e-bay reg, only seen 1 and the guy wanted 3k on buy it now!!! bit hopeful i think

sue
  4. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Ebay's not a good place to base your pricing on unless you want to sell it a rock bottom pricing or give it away, have a look at Parkers Guide, followed by Auto Trader, and pitch your price accordingly, remember things like FSH or VAG FSH are gonna make it sell better as is length of MOT & Tax, no dings, and any new parts installed, when it was last serviced etc they will help to create the "better picture" of a looked after car...

Good Luck! HTH