1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi 80 Cabriolet for sale £1395 ono

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Audi-Rog, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Audi-Rog

Audi-Rog "Fire up the Quattro!"

[Jun 5, 2013]
    Here I have my Audi 80 Cabriolet presented for sale. Full details below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Model - Audi 80 Cabriolet 2.6E V6
    Colour - Ameythist Pearlescent Grey (Purple)
    Mileage - 120,000
    Tax - Oct 2013
    MOT - May 2014
    BHP - 150
    Insurance Group - 17

Spec:

• Half Leather interior.
    • 5 speed manual
    • V6 Engine
    • Electric Auto Roof
    • Electric Windows(front and back)
    • 15" original Speedline Alloys
    • Sony Face off stereo
    • Electric Wing Mirrors
    • Powerflow Exhaust System (£600)

Service History:

Full Service History (Mostly Audi and Independant) Including Cambelt, Water Pump and Tensioners, done at 113K.
    Recent Intermediate service carried out in November. Oil change, air filter etc.
    New MOT, new battery, Lambda sensor and Catalytic Converter. New rear brake discs and pads. Original 15" Alloys fitted.

General Condition/ Information:

Good looking, old school Audi, in a great rare colour, with solid build quality. Excellent value Cabriolet for the summer. These are fast becoming a future classic. Low mileage for year covering only 120,000 miles. Engine is very smooth and has great power delivery. Sounds great with the exhaust too.

This car was bought as a light project and I have addressed many issues, replaced many new parts, plus restored the look of the car.

The bodywork is in overall good condition for it's age,the odd dent here and there, but pretty straight. Interior is in good condition for it's age. Freshly Detailed inside and out, full correction polish and fully protected.

Please don't expect concourse condition though, as this car is nearly 18 years old. Having said that, it still a head turner.

This would be a great base on which to do a full restoration.

Small issues:

• One Key.
    • The bonnet has some lacquer peel.
    • Central Locking needs looking at.
    • Age related marks/dents/scratches
    • Roof operation temperamental.

These are really minor issues that don't detract from the overall look and good condition of the car.
    Price: £1395 ono

Genuine buyers only please, no test pilots! Plenty of pics, including the interior are available. Any questions please ring Mob/e-mail me anytime.

Thankyou for looking.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]