1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi 80 3a motor + ke-motronic diagnostic

Discussion in 'Classic Audi Forum' started by , Apr 21, 2003.

1. imported_jvt1

imported_jvt1 Guest

[Jul 27, 2004]
    Hi! I´m just asking how to get out the fault codes of my car.. i found two connectors (brown,black) below the steeringwheel wich another one had one wire and the other had two wires on it.. but what now?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. Online

[Apr 21, 2003]
    minor fraud if you ask me.
  4. marc

marc New Member

[Apr 21, 2003]
    a million quid isn't that minor...
  5. Online

[Apr 21, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm not excusing them, because I think they were utterly incompetent and they were clearly driven by greed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not wrong there mate, I cannot believe that they really thought they would get away with it! (mind you, the wife was a little tetchy at the end by all accounts).

The Major was a pillock, and not too bright, BUT I managed to astonish my family by answering the 1m question correctly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif now, I wonder how many IT people here knew the answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I would imagine most, and to be honest, I thought it was a bit easy for 1m....
  6. Online

[Apr 21, 2003]
    I'm not an IT guy, Mav (though I am an amateur) and I knew because I knew where google got their name. Just one of those bits of trivia you pick up (I have a head full of rubbish like this, but little of any real use).
  7. Online

[Apr 21, 2003]
    Apart from the obvious "no" and coughs at the end, the way he handled the conversion on the phone being told he was a cheat said it all.

..and I read on the news today that it has ruined his life.. awww why does my heart not bleed?
  8. audi5e

audi5e Member

[Jul 27, 2004]
    there are numerous sites describing how to use an LED flash sequence, here is one of them:
    http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/100ecuf.html

this is a US site meant for the older engines, but the method is similar regardless. this site describes how to make a LED tester.

ps.16v.ru/Auto/Electric/CarDiag/VW_BLINK.PDF

above link will open/download a PDF file describing much the same as above except it has info on 4 cylinder engines as well...
  9. audi5e

audi5e Member

[Jul 28, 2004]
    if you search for the VAG-COM site, they have shareware software that is free to private individuals that you can download. you will just need a cable to connect.