1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi 2010 S3 Black Edition S-Tronic Stage 2+

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by jimojameso, Jul 31, 2013.

1. jimojameso

jimojameso Active Member

[Jul 31, 2013]
    For sale is my 2010 Ibis White Audi S3. It is in immaculate condition inside and out and comes with full Audi main dealer service history. The car has been meticulously looked after regardless of cost. Next service isn’t due for 9000 miles. The car recently had new tyres all round. It has Michelin Pilot Sport 3’s fitted which are excellent.
    This car has mainly options from Audi.

These are as follows:

S-Tronic gearbox with steering wheel paddleshift
    Bose stereo with aux input for ipod, etc
    Audi RNS-E Satellite Navigation
    Bluetooth (hands free)
    Reversing sensors
    Privacy glass
    Piano Black Dash inserts
    Heated full leather seats
    Cruise control
    Flat bottom steering wheel

As well as these extra’s I have made a few tuning improvements. These were done by AMD essex in January of this year. The car will be advertised for two weeks as it is before I return it back to standard and part ex the car so please be quick to avoid disappointment. Car has about 3k of parts fitted plus additional fitting costs.

Parts fitted:

Milltek turbo back exhaust (resonated) (£1200)
    Autotech fuel pump internals (£300)
    RS4 fuel pressure valve (£40)
    VWR Intake (£450)
    Revo Stage 2+ software (£600)
    H&R springs (£200)
    Forge 11mm wheel spacers (£150)
    TTS Engine Cover (£120)

The car has 363bhp, 450Nm of torque and has recorded 0-60 as 4.0 on a racelogic V box. The car can be viewed anytime by appointment. Tax until October, MOT until April 2014. I have all original parts which buyer can take with the car if wanted. I also have all receipts for parts so warranty for them can be carried over for you. Car located in Chertsey, Surrey.
    [h=3]Part exchange[/h]Audi TT RS only
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. elrao

elrao Member

[Jul 31, 2013]
    Had I not bought one a few months ago then I would have jumped at this. If you can't sell as is and want to de-mod then I'd take a lot of the parts off you and would have them fitted at AmD anyway. Things like fuel pump we could swap + cash - saves paying to have them removed and refitted.
  4. jimojameso

jimojameso Active Member

[Aug 1, 2013]
    Price reduced. Thanks for message elrao. I will let you know if i take the parts off. Thanks james
  5. elrao

elrao Member

[Aug 2, 2013]
    Depending on your asking price I'd be interested in exhaust, fuel pump, Engine cover. Not sure if I'd need the pressure valve.

Given the cost of realignment - it's probably not worth taking the springs off.
  6. jimojameso

jimojameso Active Member

[Aug 7, 2013]
    Bump
  7. elrao

elrao Member

[Aug 10, 2013]
    Still interested in parts, if that's the route you choose to take. Am off on hols for 2 weeks on August 21st though.