Audi 2008 MY Changes

Spook

Reaction score
Just found the following:

www.autospies.com/news/Audi-2008-M-Y-Changes-14616/

As anticipated, there are few changes to the A3, save for bits and pieces like the addition of tyre pressure monitoring as standard and - something that may affect my order - a new shade of metallic silver paint, with Ice Silver replacing Light Silver.

This is an American article and may just refer to the American market, of course, but I reckon it's unlikely that there would be any fundamental difference in Europe given the basic principle that little will change from 2007 spec.

Be careful because these are the spec changes for the USA market not the UK market. The UK ones may well be different, although again they will be only minor changes. No face-lift or anything silly like that - thank goodness.

true - it sounds interesting anyway

ill do a google search sometime today and see what i can come up with!

Normski had it in writing apparently that there were no changes for MY 2008??

JamS3 said:
Normski had it in writing apparently that there were no changes for MY 2008??

Only on the S3 mind you!

normski said:
Only on the S3 mind you!
No changes on the S3 because it will be discontinued and be replaced by a twin-turbo 350bhp model called the RS3, at the same price as the outgoing S3. Never mind, normski.

Spook said:
No changes on the S3 because it will be discontinued and be replaced by a twin-turbo 350bhp model called the RS3, at the same price as the outgoing S3. Never mind, normski.

Yeah I've heard this too, but it'll actually be slightly cheaper than the current S3, and you dont have to pay extra for the bucket seats. :) ;)

C_Audiboy said:
Yeah I've heard this too, but it'll actually be slightly cheaper than the current S3, and you dont have to pay extra for the bucket seats. :) ;)

And it has 5 doors and a fat "SPORTBACK" badge on the tailgate...

Spook said:

I am glad that you are joking...how many of us would be pig sick, even if it were £5,000 plus more.