1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi 2.5tdi 2004 .....K & N Air Induction Kit ?????????

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by moveitnick, Apr 17, 2013.

1. moveitnick

moveitnick New Member

Can anyone tell me if the k&n air filter induction kit is worth putting on my Audi cabriolet 2.5tdi 2004 ? Also how simple are these to fit ? Many thanks in advance ! Nick
  2. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Is it an oiled filter? If so do not fit it as will ruin your Air mass sensor.
  3. BRILLO

BRILLO Member

Had one on mine for years & never had any problems. I quite like the noise but there's no extra performance. It's easy to fit as well.
  4. Az

Az Hard slammed!

Tried one on mine ages ago and hated it instantly, removed it ASAP and put the standard airbox back on. The standard airbox felt soooo much better. The induction kit created massive turbo lag and it was really hesitant. And as mentioned unless its a dry filter it will destroy your maf.
  5. Mike B

Mike B Member

Had one on for a few weeks and still not sure about the noise.Will probably swop back but no loss cos it was my sons spare from his S3