1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi 2.5 V6 Vibration Damper

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by AudiNutta, Jan 10, 2013.

1. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Member

[Jan 10, 2013]
    Hi Guys,

This part was removed from my fathers 1998 R'reg A6. The part is in perfect working order. We had a vibration on the car before it was sold and assumed this was the fault, after stripping down the front end and fitting the new part we discovered it was a separate part and vibration still existed.

As with all Audi parts they are expensive off the shelf so this is available at a bargain price.
    I can promise you the part is in perfect working order and looks brand new, other wise it would of been binned. It is now just sitting on a shelf in our garage as the car is now sold we are confident we wont be needing this part so time to sell.

Any questions about fitting or part numbers don't hesitate contact me, will be happy to help to the best of my ability :)

Thanks for looking,

Matt.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Member

[Jan 10, 2013]
    You are welcome to collect the item from us in South Wales. Otherwise a 48 hour courier service can be provided at the extra cost of £9.99