1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi 1.9 TDI 115 Remap Advice - North East?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by dolcevita4, Jun 13, 2013.

1. dolcevita4

dolcevita4 Member

[Jun 13, 2013]
    Hi guys, anywhere in North East where I can take my car for a decent remap? Anybody tried RevoTechnik? experience with them?

Whats the safe (for the engine) power and torque I should be looking at getting from a 115bhp?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Euans2

Euans2 Member

[Jun 14, 2013]
    Speak to Brotek (www.brotek.co.uk - Home) on this forum, he sorted out my car (2.0 TDI) with a Shark map, it's made a world of difference, The power delivery is nice and smooth and has a nice pull through all the gears, before with the old map on the car I was having issues with flat spots and over fuelling.

Also he's a great guy and really knows his stuff, I know he's heading down to the Newcastle area some time soon to do a few remaps for other people on this forum.
  4. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

[Jun 15, 2013]
    as above, hes been down past few days seems a sound lad.
    Or if hes not about, Durham remaps are very good and reasonably priced. |Lots of good feedback too.

They are next to tesco extra at dragonville durham.