Audi “Driver’s Test” - Spider-Man: Homecoming

Im not really sure this does anything for Audi to be honest. I mean a "15 year old" driving an A8, and not very well at that.

Product placement at its worst, bet they paid a shed load of $$$ for that 120 second clip!

I mean, what 15 year old kid would be seen dead driving an A8, his street cred would be gone...:rock:

Im not really sure this does anything for Audi to be honest. I mean a "15 year old" driving an A8, and not very well at that.

Product placement at its worst, bet they paid a shed load of $$$ for that 120 second clip!

I mean, what 15 year old kid would be seen dead driving an A8, his street cred would be gone...:rock:

I suppose he does say it's his friend's car but even still like you say we'd expect a young chap like that to be in an a3, a5 or something a bit more sporty and youthful looking which would be viable as a young fairly well to do persons first car.

Reminds me of when I did a drivers awareness course (yes I'm a bad person and bringing the brand down I know... although technically I was driving another brand of car when I got it) and there was this 20 year old delivery driver kid who came there in a black edition 3.0tdi A5 which he supposedly owned, to say I was jealous would be an understatement. Best of it was this kid kept pleading his innocence as if he'd done nothing wrong despite camera evidence, ****** mug!

Reactions: RAF_S7
Either way, it was a decent fim - very funny - up there with Deadpool.

Stark's R8 Spider makes an appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra