1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

astonishing- common sense verdict reached by a uk court for prank case

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by imported_Yaseen, Jun 8, 2005.

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/4072892.stm

Nothing too bad imo and glad he got off. Very suprised considering how even minor stuff seems to get silly sentences nowadays!!

Wish I had been in court when they played it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Jun 27, 2004
    Wish i knew how he changed the message , would love to do that with a few companys!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
  4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Oct 14, 2004
  5. He was able tochange it because NTL did not have any passwords on the IVR system that he got into from the menu options while on hold for 1 hr, NTL are useless and I work for them !!!!
    Needless to say the bit I look after (servers and stuff, no callcentre work) never fail... Honest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I got to hear the message and it was real funny, NTL thought it was a disgruntled employee as they have been merging callcentres up north......

I would be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif at waiting 1hr to order something, more fool him as I would have hung up after 10 mins if they were trying to sell me something.....