ASN's Pub

Please don't let that carry on for another hundred posts :( lol

Just washed my car myself, gonna nip to Tesco and get a 'new car smell' air freshener, combined with my cleaned and fabreezed interior = The best.

Dane - those gopros are siiick! I've used them for mountain biking and trackday, my mate uses one for skiing and the quality and shots are immense! It's such a wide angle camera so on the piste it looks cool! In fact, I swear he's selling one, or knows of someone. If you want i can ask

New addition to the "parking frame and shame" thread

2011-06-30194753.jpg

Morning,

I'm only here for half aday, so this might be a pretty empty place, unless Aythree comes back and keeps it alive with Crazy.

Half day friday for the win and will you stay for ever after or something like that but a bit more poety sort of thing.

No panic im still here!

Although im going to try and be a good boy today and do some work,as its my last day!

Morning gents. Easy day today for me bit of cabling in a school then off to sand the box we built, which is ment to be an office lol. Have you managed to get any swap's yet smudge??

Morning gents. Easy day today for me bit of cabling in a school then off to sand the box we built, which is ment to be an office lol. Have you managed to get any swap's yet smudge??

No mate, no one took me up on my offer :(

Easy day for me as well, in the office til 12, then a nice cruise down to brighton for a meeting which will take half hour so i'll blag it and say i'll be there for the rest of the day :)

No mate, no one took me up on my offer :(

Easy day for me as well, in the office til 12, then a nice cruise down to brighton for a meeting which will take half hour so i'll blag it and say i'll be there for the rest of the day :)

Nice one Brighton rocks, maybe you should just share the pics out of pitty for us misfortunate peeps as we have nothing and you are Plentiful ;)

I''ve just taken delivery of a new Transit connect. which is nice.

Transit are awesome vans. But the rear door locks can get you into a lot of sh1t.

Well that was an easy job. Could only do half! the naughty kids have taken over the room I'm ment to be working in lol.
Happy days ;)

I sent you a pic of a flange. :)

I''ve just taken delivery of a new Transit connect. which is nice.

Hmmm...

Nice one Brighton rocks, maybe you should just share the pics out of pitty for us misfortunate peeps as we have nothing and you are Plentiful ;)

Transit are awesome vans. But the rear door locks can get you into a lot of sh1t.

Nope, don't get something for nothing in this life :nyah:

HotUKDeals - Deals, Discounts & Voucher Codes

Look at the top hot deal, you may have to be quick, lol!

Sod the Acer screen i want that armoured personnel carrier!!!!!

Still can't see tha sodding thing. Must be this **** of a phone again!

Grrrrrrr, just got my son some brand new trainers, and they left the stupid security tag on it! no alarm went off when we left the shop also, how ****** annoying!

Morning all pub goers.

Jo, How did you get on with that tag?

Every one have a good weekend?
enjoyed the sun?
I had a good weekend. Got drunk and hurt my self alot on a bouncy castle. :)

Did you miss us on Friday lads? lol.

I've had a good weekend....working.... lush.

It all went Pete Tong over the weekend and I ended up in the office.

Booooo...

Did you miss us on Friday lads? lol.

I've had a good weekend....working.... lush.

It all went Pete Tong over the weekend and I ended up in the office.

Booooo...

A little bit yeah,
It was quiet but i was busy dealing with new company paper work and talks.
Did collect a new 11 plate transit.

Morning Chaps - nearly bought an Ibiza Cupra R at the weekend and then didnt and now me and a mate are looking at 200sx' Neeesaan sr20 lump!

Morning Chaps - nearly bought an Ibiza Cupra R at the weekend and then didnt and now me and a mate are looking at 200sx' Neeesaan sr20 lump!

Don't buy the SR20's one week before race wars though... they pull a premium...

Shibby, what's that for???

I love getting new gear :)

Just moving kit around base and going to other sites.
It does very little miles really.
A tank of fuel lasts us 2 months. :D

Its nice though, the dash is alot better than the old one and it had a funky little cage system.
which is nice.