ASN's Pub

Pub reunion, all we need now is westy, crazy, coatsey and scotty.

And yeh still same place Nilz, im able to get out and about most days so if your at home on a week day then I can pop round, or you can come to my work and ill give you the grand tour lol.

Do you mean Marrakech in Morocco superkarl? Plenty of culture there pal, going for any reason in particular or just a break?

Dibs on calling trade mark for grand tour

On other news how is everyone? Any news/gossip ?

As usual the pub is suffering a dry spell Glad to see its the usual's that haunt this place.

Im currently searching Asn for good cam belt kits and water pumps for a 2.0tfsi engine code BWA (i think)

It has been a dry spell in here. Even over what is the best drinking time of the year!!

I've been dry now 2.5 months. The old back ops and pain meds do that with me!

But.........I can feel a wee sesh happening in the near future.

We need Tom Cruise to reopen the pub.....

Loved that film, but because Elizabeth Shue is in it, not old Tommy boy!!

Reactions: Jake 61, Sandra and Bristle Hound
tailgate_9.gif

:D:D:D

Reactions: Jake 61, Westy and Scottyg
I wish I could knock a few back, but I'm still stuck on back shift working on a job being loaded out for Angola.
There will be a blow out at the end of it though.....!

Ah man the pub is dead been many years since I was last on here

Reactions: Sandra
All good thanks Sandra, Did scotty go T total hope you guys have all been well

Hi everyone.

My news for today is that I was involved in a hit and run on the motorway today. A car tried to undertake me, there was no room and it turned into me hitting me on the near side wing and bumper.
It never stopped and I followed it for 3 miles whilst on the phone to the police and it wouldn't stop.

Thankfully I was in the company car not the Audi. Anyway the Police are dealing with if now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Phil-1 ouch ....sorry to hear that, most likely stolen or driver with no license and/or insurance. At least you are ok and it was not the Audi

@Phil-1 ouch ....sorry to hear that, most likely stolen or driver with no license and/or insurance. At least you are ok and it was not the Audi

We were in traffic on the M60, she was in the wrong lane and just turned into me. She hit me so hard that it made my 2.5 ton van move out of my lane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were in traffic on the M60, she was in the wrong lane and just turned into me. She hit me so hard that it made my 2.5 ton van move out of my lane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she did not realise she hit you!!!

Many many years ago my wife gently nudged the bumper of the car in front pulling away at a roundabout. There was some visible damage on the other car and we followed the other car for a good couple of miles trying to get them to pull over to exchange details but could not get them to stop.

Hi everyone.

My news for today is that I was involved in a hit and run on the motorway today. A car tried to undertake me, there was no room and it turned into me hitting me on the near side wing and bumper.
It never stopped and I followed it for 3 miles whilst on the phone to the police and it wouldn't stop.

Thankfully I was in the company car not the Audi. Anyway the Police are dealing with if now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As long as your ok Phil, that’s all that matters. :) x

I thought I'd venture back on here to see how things have changed... been a long time folks lol

Reactions: CHEZ and Sandra
Morning Welly, been a while since you been on. Hope your well?

All good here, so far at least. Having a browse through some of the 8L threads to see what's knocking about. :). Everyone else doing alright in this time of lockdown?

All good here, so far at least. Having a browse through some of the 8L threads to see what's knocking about. :). Everyone else doing alright in this time of lockdown?

Hey @Welly
Seen bumble about 3 weeks ago.
Well am sure it was bumble, very dirty and sounding mean as.
Up in Peterlee, county Durham.
You did sell it to a lad up this way didn't you?

Yes mate, I did. It's deffo up north somewhere! She did come back down to Bills about a year ago - Tuffin phoned me to tell me so I could go and see her - was nice if a touch emotional. Bill posted some 'friends reunited' photos on Facebook lol

Reactions: Sandra and CHEZ
Good day chaps it’s been a long long while since iv seen the pub chat back up, hope you guys are all keeping well, Been a while since the old camping days too lol. Scott. Is your BBq still going lol. How’s Chez, Welly, you hear off any of the old crew. Stay safe guys

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra