ASN's Pub

effebd7c207c74050626a9afd3428d56.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: 45bvtc, SpeedyFrog, Jake 61 and 8 others
Evening guys, first visit to the pub. Frequented many in my time, just not one named the Blue Oyster Bar @jojo

Unfortunately mate the pub has become quite a quiet place recently. It was in full flow a few years back when many of us used to bunk work and spend all day in the pub chatting **** over a virtual pint. Happy, happy days.

Some amount of money getting splashed around the EPL. What Man U did to get Progba was nuts. A player they let go 4 years ago.
Then people wonder why the English National team keep failing on the world stage??? Hardly any English players playing 1st team football in the top flight. Doesn't happen in Germany, Spain, France etc etc!!
Anyone out there up for a discussion??

Man U now have a 'nuts' manager Scotty, I would expect more of the same before he gets fired.

He's the special one alright...!

Reactions: Scottyg
Man U now have a 'nuts' manager Scotty, I would expect more of the same before he gets fired.

He's the special one alright...!
It all went pear shape for Man United when the Scotsman retired! Love him or hate him, Sir Alex Ferguson is the man! Fergie time FTW!

Reactions: Jake 61 and Scottyg
I think he's realised that the last two managers haven't done enough to bring through any youngsters and he's having to buy to keep the team at the level it should be. They'll win the league this year. Except the usual suspects to be in the top 5 again. Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and maybe Arsenal if they get their finger out and start getting a squad together.
At this time, Jose is a perfect fit for Man U. Long term I'm not so sure. He's not renowned for his ability to nourish youth development, a legacy that Man U have built their reputation on. Although I can't see another class of 92 coming through any time soo .

I think he's realised that the last two managers haven't done enough to bring through any youngsters and he's having to buy to keep the team at the level it should be. They'll win the league this year. Except the usual suspects to be in the top 5 again. Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and maybe Arsenal if they get their finger out and start getting a squad together.
At this time, Jose is a perfect fit for Man U. Long term I'm not so sure. He's not renowned for his ability to nourish youth development, a legacy that Man U have built their reputation on. Although I can't see another class of 92 coming through any time soo .
So you are writing off Spurs chances this year, and Leicester doing a repeat of last year?