ASN's Pub

It does need a bit of a refit and revival.

What did everyone do at weekend. Anything not boring. (I took little one to park to feed ducks and bought a ttrs flat bottom steering wheel so I will keep quiet)

796c694020a7e2ef3ea570a9e8797e40.jpg

Did get a sea urchin too

a8fb7bff025bf5e6cfbbcd7bfa8da733.jpg

ac60676dd770f1325ebb3b6cfe2e1e2f.jpg

Reactions: superkarl
I found nemo. Weekend wasn't bad, few drinks Friday also played a little bit of gta

Nice marine tank there leigh. I have a 5x3 foot tropical tank with about 25 malawi chichlids. Always wanted a marine tank, but the maintenance puts me off. I will upload some pics when my Tapatalk account activates for those that may be interested lol.

As for the pub dying Jay, ce la vie lol, all good things must come to an end. Maybe we should all chip in and get a park bench for the asn pub to be remembered lol as no ****** comes on here any more lol.

Haha that's very true mate. I must admit I'm not on has as much as I used to be. My old place blocked all forums which made it difficult. 3 months into my new job now so hopefully I will pop in a bit more frequent!

Reactions: camscockle20vT
Nice marine tank there leigh. I have a 5x3 foot tropical tank with about 25 malawi chichlids. Always wanted a marine tank, but the maintenance puts me off. I will upload some pics when my Tapatalk account activates for those that may be interested lol.

As for the pub dying Jay, ce la vie lol, all good things must come to an end. Maybe we should all chip in and get a park bench for the asn pub to be remembered lol as no ****** comes on here any more lol.

I had malawi too. Just re homed them all on Monday and changing that tank to marine now too lol.

To be honest I think all of ASN has slowed a little with people doing less car things over winter and facebook seems to have taken some of the posts. Bit more of an instant response on FB.

Hopefully things will keep ticking over on here till weather improves and people get back into getting their automotive fixes.

Reactions: Sandra and camscockle20vT
Ah sounds good leigh, what kind of habitat you going for? Here is my tank
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422822239441929
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422822249145321

And yeh FB vag pages have took over, but its 99% plums and doesn't take much for a thread to go down hill quick.

Iv had a few projects as of late, my brother bought a range rover sport 4.2v8 supercharged and a focus st that were damaged, so have been getting them ready for vic, the range is done now and on the road, just waiting for a slot for the st.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422822505642386
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422822516013043

Reactions: Sandra
Going for a load of coral and reef safe creatures / fish.
f7e0edd3ffceda0e801c42117424770a.jpg

Basically upgrading from this.

Will start adding life at end of this week all going well

It's currently looking like this
b0eaf1e039fb959bb11bc4e8c794bfe8.jpg

Reactions: camscockle20vT and Sandra
Evening guys, loving the aquariums. Will be looking out for some cool pics of the new fish guys. :) x

My dad has a fresh water tropical tank. He used to keep discus. Not anymore. And my grandad is a kilifish breeder, must have 50 tanks easily.

I agree forums are quiet, but like you say no one wants to work in -degrees and gale force winds.

What's the plan with th me ST cam?

Evening all.

Looks good that bud, I know they are a pita to set up, but equally worth it, I love all the weird creatures you can have in a marine tank, I had shrimp but the fish just ate them lol

And just fixing it back up superK, it had front end damage and the cam belt had slipped off during the crash, but we were lucky and only 3 valves had bent. I was more surprised that a relatively low speed crash resulted in the cam belt slipping off. We may have the exhaust done and get it remapped, but thats only if my brother decides to keep it for a run around as his mrs is driving the range rover and he has a company car. Heres some pics of the damage to the st, iv cropped some of the pics so people cant see the site we use lol.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423163281407901
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423163293486134
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423163303010453

Just thought id add a time laps of my tank lol

Reactions: Sandra and g60leigh
Morning all, how we all doing??

Looking forward to the weekend??

Fish tanks look cool guys, we used to have one many years ago and had it for years as well, it was a tropical tank, we used to get loads in there and as a kid used to sit in front of it for hours watching them swim around.

Well I'm all good now its Friday. Iv had this tank nearly 2 years now, with the melawi fish for about a year, iv had a few deaths, but that was early on when I only had about 15 and they just kept fighting, so I had to over stock and re shuffle the tank. before that I had a 3x1 foot tank and a large bio orb, and just had guppies and weird creatures like frogs, snails and shrimp. I just find thats its something interesting to look at instead of the tv or an ipad lol, and my little one loves it.

What have you been up to nilz? Still got the astra and s3? Iv not drove past for ages.

hellooooo......................

helloooooooo......

jeez, so empty there is an echo in here!
I have man flu and a chest infection, which makes me the most poorly person alive.
not much banter going on, so erm... Nice fish tanks lads!

Afternoon ladies, much occurring? I need more power from my car, it seems slow now :(

Afternoon all. Very quiet in here. :) x

Well lets try and keep the pub alive, where is scotty btw? And coatsey is now a mk2 fan boy, no hope for him!

What car have you got jojo?

Morning all, how you all doing??

@camscockle20vT - I do still have both of them cars, maybe looking to sell the Astra this year and possibly go for something VAG again.

Morning everyone. hope your all well. Since @Nilz is first in here today the drinks are on him. Lol. :) x

Pint of Guinness for me, I'm on high alert as the mrs is due to drop next week

Jojo whats the chav wagon? Iv not been haunting asn, just popping in here every now nd then, so im not in the know lol

Nilz what would you replace it with? Is it a derv? You can pick up an 8p for dirt cheap now. Would you consider getting rid of the s3?

So you are embarrassed of said whip? Pos mean piece of shi?lol

Reactions: jojo
Im sure I saw something on fb but that was someone else saying it not you.

Morning all

Drinks are on me :)

Jo's going for the shock factor me thinks.......

Im keeping my car, going to get rid of the Astra and prob go for a derv, thinking Golf Mk5 GT possbly.

You due another one dude, do you know what you are having??

I remember seeing you at TGIs a couple of years ago i think it was and she was due about then...in fact I think she had it on the same day as ours, what was the date???