ASN's Pub

Great news Scott, lets hope its a happy relationship :)

I told you all that Scott was a world class stalker!!! ;)

Why do you want to know the previous owner? Check history etc? And did you not just buy the car from the previous owner?

Reactions: Westy
Sometimes your stalking skills scare me...

Reactions: CHEZ, Westy, s3dave and 1 other person
Hmmm sounds interesting Scott.....any pics :) LOL!!!

Was it a pair of worn knickers? ;) She left them there on purpose...for you...and only you.

Reactions: CHEZ
hahaha.
No I can't.
It was bit of luck really.
The first name that came up is friends with a friend of mine.
So I asked him and he conformed that it looks like it was her car.

So she's to close to me (6 degrees of separation style) to be posting pictures.

hahaha.
No I can't.
It was bit of luck really.
The first name that came up is friends with a friend of mine.
So I asked him and he conformed that it looks like it was her car.

So she's to close to me (6 degrees of separation style) to be posting pictures.

What was it tho

And this is why we have the PM system you sausage. Get pm'ing us all pics of her and her underwears....

Reactions: CHEZ and Westy
Are you sure she wanted these priceless things back? :s

And by rag and deodorant you mean chloroform...and it's not actually hers, but yours?

Reactions: CHEZ and Westy
It was in the car.
I can only assume it was hers.
I'll pop over and asker.
"Does this rag with this 'deodorant' on it smells like yours?"

And see what happens.

Reactions: CHEZ, Nilz, g60leigh and 1 other person
Crazy journey in this morning. End of the world stuff out there!

Roads closed, cars broken down everywhere (from what I can only assume is water damage), standing water, village high streets like rivers. The good old S3 made it though and escaped a near miss on a roundabout! Someone had broken down half way round a roundabout on the inside lane. As I came round the roundabout I had to slam on my brakes and so did the car behind. Though I was going to smash the front and back! Somehow we both stopped in time :faint:

Reactions: Nicki, ScottD3 and s3dave
Is this on your 100 mile commute to work?

hang on....................hold up..........................wait a minute.............................you was in the S3?

It has been bad but apparently its meant to be getting worse.

Dave, It a age thing mate.
Apparently our perception of time changes the older we get. So we moves quicker than it did when we was younger.
For me, its dragged.

Reactions: Nilz and crazy88
Is this on your 100 mile commute to work?

hang on....................hold up..........................wait a minute.............................you was in the S3?

It has been bad but apparently its meant to be getting worse.

Dave, It a age thing mate.
Apparently our perception of time changes the older we get. So we moves quicker than it did when we was younger.
For me, its dragged.
Yeah yeah you have a mind of an 100 year old..

Ive been really busy so that helps, you get that bored you have started stalking yourself!!...;)

Glad neither you or the s3 died Fred! I once water damaged a car and i'm always scared of puddles now :) Admittedly, this puddle was almost mid-door deep...so it was inevitable really.

Scott, you heard its gonna get worse then? The wind and rain is crazy this year. Last year was snow, this year it's just wind :(

Ditto on the death thing but I knew you'd be fine.

Just make sure you know where your air intake is and how high and remember it when approaching puddles.

We got rain.
Have you seen the pictures of the SW getting battered?

Nah, not really. We live a few hours away which means I don't care about you lot down there ;)

Got any pics?

Reactions: CHEZ and s3dave
Nah, not really. We live a few hours away which means I don't care about you lot down there ;)

Got any pics?
We will have to think about building moats around are houses soon crazy, and a couple off turrets to keep the southerners out when they are 10 meters under the sea in 50 years time.. we are about 1000m above sea level so good for a bit...;)

Reactions: CHEZ and crazy88
Yes Dave, lets make moats! We can have draw bridges and everything. Scott can sit at the other side in his little boat with his wife, trying to peep in through our castle windows!

We too will be fine for ages, living at the top of the pennines has some benefit. :)

Reactions: s3dave
We will throw scott our old chicken legs through the turret slits, and say be off with you...

But knowing scott you will turn around and he will be in your bath.... with your robe on the chair...

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEZ and g60leigh
Then we can steal his wife and use her in our kitchens. ;)

Not sure what we'll use her for yet. Not sure it'll be cooking, but it might rhyme...

Reactions: CHEZ
You guys can have you castles and moats and draw bridges.
I'll be happy in my Boat.

Dave and crazy in their castle.
4189683_std.jpg

Reactions: Spatula, crazy88 and s3dave
Scott, STFU!

I'm in the S3 as I think I've killed the Corsa! Waiting for the garage to strip it down to inspect the damage. Anode of the spark plug for cylinder 4 was missing so not looking good. Going to try and sort a loan and go car shopping over the next week if it's terminal.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha (that was to you telling scott to STFU)

Gutted if its terminal Fred. Will you be buying a more fun derv for yourself? Surely this may come out quite well if you can buy a nice derv, little 8P A3 170bhp?

Reactions: Westy
Morning people!!!

Looks like you guys have been busy this morning :)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha (that was to you telling scott to STFU)

Gutted if its terminal Fred. Will you be buying a more fun derv for yourself? Surely this may come out quite well if you can buy a nice derv, little 8P A3 170bhp?

We'll be looking for a 5 door derv of some description. I'm still looking to swap my S3 soon for an A3 derv too anyway so I might own 2 dervs by the end of te month!

We'll be looking for a 5 door derv of some description. I'm still looking to swap my S3 soon for an A3 derv too anyway so I might own 2 dervs by the end of te month!

That makes me cry a little bit mate! :( Two reasons; 1) I never got to go in your S3. 2) you're selling for a derv.

Is the mrs pregnant? (just kidding)