ASN's Pub

haha she is a right gimp on twitter! Gives people loads of sh*t like shes a super model, when pretty much all she does is dance in lap dancing clubs! But shes treated like a celeb because of the amount of followers she has!!

Not saying id say no though! HA

Nice one JJ on the job, great news, so have you accepted and when do you start??

I dont have a start date yet, waiting for the aceptance letter etc lads as soon as i know i will let you know.

And yeah 100% accepted need to start carving myself a career out

Reactions: Nilz
Id happily pay the 20 quid to do it aswell! Bet she has lady parts like a yawning hippo

Reactions: CHEZ
Well..... handed my notice in. But i have asked if it can be reduced so i can get into the new job quicker rather than being stuck here not really putting 100% in!!

Was really nervous doing it :-(

Reactions: crazy88, Nilz and Westy
Ahhhh 15yrs is a LONG time with one company and you get comfy there and then you get worried about such a big change!

What is it you do now?

Good luck Westy and jingle. I would love to find new work but can't at the moment. Gf is looking for a job and my work is the main income atm don't want to risk it. Maybe over the next few months...

Reactions: Westy
I'm thinking of changing to, been in the same place for 15 years.

Fancy a complete change, but don't know what I want to do.

I'm at 13 an a half years now so I know how you feel. I thought about a complete change but it's a fair old risk and would need to take a fairly big pay cut.

Be nice to be made redundant as 13 and a half years will be a nice pay out an a kick up the bum I need to find something new.

I'm at 13 an a half years now so I know how you feel. I thought about a complete change but it's a fair old risk and would need to take a fairly big pay cut.

Be nice to be made redundant as 13 and a half years will be a nice pay out an a kick up the bum I need to find something new.

I know what your saying. I'm 45 this year, can I stay in the same job for another 15 years. I not know.

I've had a naff week. I'm a manager and had loads of disciplinary's to do this week. I hate that part of my job.

That's why I did all mine in one go. I ain't never stepping foot near a uni again!

Good luck on all the new jobs people! I've only been in this one 6 months and it's great. Not sure I'd be here 10+ years though. I'll stay in the same industry, but we shall see how life goes.

Morning all. Anything exciting planned for this weekend? I've got a ticket for a corporate box at the emirates tonight for the FA cup game against Coventry. Free bar too but unfortunately I thought it would be a good idea to not drink in January :( oh well only 1 more week of sobriety.

On the job front, I have just started a new one in December too, this was after starting a previously new one in August (job from hell!!), which I subsequently walked out of.

Im alot happier in the new role and place and that makes such a difference.

Good luck to you all on the new jobs and applications too.

Oh and TGIF :)

Reactions: Westy and jojo
YESSSS its friday friday gotta get down on friday!!

Few drinks tonight i think and a weekend of chilling after doing some work on my brothers motor tomorrow morning!

Much planned lads?

I might chill out tonight if I can, im not feeling 100% and the little one aint great either, so im hoping we can use that as an excuse to relax on the sofa and play some PS3!! LOL

I might chill out tonight if I can, im not feeling 100% and the little one aint great either, so im hoping we can use that as an excuse to relax on the sofa and play some PS3!! LOL

Got the same plan for this evening as well fella.

Weekend before pay day is never a good one- so a few tins and GTA V online on the PS3 it will be :)

Sounds good, im hoping to play some Fifa and Need for Speed with the little man, then the missus will take over the TV remote when he goes to bed, so I will probably doze off then too!!

Nice one! I'm surprised you don't take it once a week/fortnight just to enjoy it. It'll cost a bit more, but would be good fun.

Enjoy the next 3 days. I've not driven mine all week, so looking forward to driving it tomorrow. It's not quite an s3, but it's still more fun than my derv.

Nice casual drive in this morning. Filled up with £60 worth of vpower which I hope will last me 3 days!

Crazy, I had thought about using it once a week but I always seem to give the mrs her car with loads of fuel in it and she gives me the S3 with the sodding fuel light on. We also tend to use her cheaper car at the weekends if we go anywhere, an the fuel in the tank then is normally what I've put in during the week. Just ends up costing me even more.

I'm back.

Spent the last week moving house and trying to get things to fit that never fitted when we moved in.
Jukebox fully stripped and fitted in the dinning but a plug was in the way.
Moved the plug and fitted the jukebox back to the wall.

Fridge would not fit in the kitchen as it was an inch to tall and 2 inches to wide.
Moved the sink, work top and 3 kitchen units 3 inches to the left.
Removed the plaster and a bracing support beam thingy for the stairs. reinforced the stairs before removing the beam (They are better now, less squeaking), fitted some white boards as a temp fix and the fridge now fits.

Cut up a 1000mm kitchen unit and shrunk it down to 440mm so the dishwasher would fit.

Next is boarding the loft to get my garage back.

That's pretty much my week off work.

How was everyone elses?
What did I miss?

Reactions: Nilz, crazy88 and s3dave
You didn't miss a lot. Well, I say that but I was also away so don't really know that.

Glad you're cracking on with the house, i can't wait to get started on our kitchen this summer.

Fred, hope you enjoy these 3 days. And yeah, Laura always leaves her car empty. It's only in the last year that she has embraced putting fuel in. For the first 9 years of being together it was solely my job :s