ASN's Pub

Afternoon all!

Congrats on the house Scott :)

Nice car Chez - I like A5's. A friend of mine has a Scooby and had a bus sideswipe him - he was given an A5 as his courtesy car while the Scooby was being repaired and he really rated it. Said he'd definitely consider it when the time comes to buy a slightly more sensible car!

How are we all today?

He hasn't updated it since he's useless at mechanics and shiz. he'll be too busy stroking his beard studying rocks.

Reactions: Gops and superkarl
I'm on lates and found a place in work that sells these. WooHoo

Uploadfromtaptalk1389709980216

Reactions: Nilz
I dont give a schist what you lot think

Now now Carl.
We all know that's not true and like Crazy said. You love us all deeply and truly.

They still make Tizer?!? :ohmy:

I was shocked when I noticed it.
50p for a can that size as well.
I found my drink supplier I think.

What you all doing the weekend?
Got any plans yet?

I'm moving house. :ninja:

Reactions: CHEZ and crazy88
Bar the fact that moving house is rubbish (due to moving heavy things all day), that's a good weekend Scott! Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Reactions: ScottD3
I've been suffering the first dose off the dreaded ManFlu this week. Hopefuly shake it off for the weekend.

Good luck on the moving house Scott, hopefully goes hassle free, it can be a *****.
Still once its done, its done and you can enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Thanks mate.

It should go ok.
Its an empty house and we get the keys on friday.
Hopefully its a early friday. I don't want to be hanging around.

I want to get in and see what the garage is like with out any kit in it.

Good luck with the man flu. eat some oranges

Good luck with the house move Scott, I remember getting the keys to our house, we rang the estate agents all Friday morning to be told they havent had the keys yet and that the person dealing with the move will be in at 1pm, so we got there for 1 to be told the previous owner dropped the keys at 9 in the morning and they were in his drawer ready for collection.....aarrgghh!!

But its all good and im sure you wont have any issues like that, lol!!

Scotty you sorted your phone contract out yet, your like no data Karl lol. I just got a 3 contract £15 all you can eat data 2000 mins and 3000 txts free upgrade to 4g now ooosh

Alright Chris :)

Sounds like you got a good deal there, whats the reception like with them though??

Morning all,

rhubarb, nahhh I'll leave it for now. Got the house to think about. I get a feeling that's all I've spoke about to anyone and everyone, I'm getting pretty bored of it now. I don't know about you lot.

On a different note, I emailed my HR manager who informed me I get a day off to move house. So I'm not coming in tomorrow.
WooHoo.

Give my bro some abuse for me then haha!!

Its nearly friday but like a bellend ive agreed to do overtime on saturday!! Still waiting to hear about the job aswell

Land rover? I don't think I'm in this weekend, production Saturday but for other shift, so I'm in for a long weekend! (Famous last words)

Nah mate i dont work there..........(Yet) im waiting for the jobs to open up soon that were advertised a few months ago.

But my bro is the one with the Boca :)

Haha Andy! Tell him to stop racing around and stop crashing into Kerbs :p

Last edited:
That's not a happy shift at all.
Could be worse I guess.

My late shift is just as bad.
1000-1530 with a 30 minute brake 1200.
Its hell.

I work 8 till 4 sometimes 5, these hours consisting of about 4 hours actual work the rest is spent "testing" the internet.

Today I have been trying to learn some german, so I can speak to the Germans that play on a server I play on. Mostly learnt how to say friendly and kiddy fidler and I am the lord of hellfire and I am the dark master. Lol not very helpful in life but good for trolling.

Reactions: CHEZ and Nilz
Chris im well mate and should be at Inters this year all being well.