ASN's Pub

The kids have chicken pox, so our Christmas was somewhat different :) they're not too bad. The girl has about 300 spots, the little lad has about 10 haha!

Big New years eve bash tonight at mine....just got an extra beer fridge borrowed from a mates pub...
Starts at 6 until 6 probably...ha...enjoy your night everyone...:beerchug:

Reactions: CHEZ and g60leigh
Rubbish quiet night in as the kids still have chicken pox....yay

I broke my shiny phone the other day too, gay!

(like my poem?)

Reactions: CHEZ and Sandra
Hope you all had a great Christmas. Sorry to hear the kids were not well Paul. Have a hapy new year everyone. :) x

Morning Scott

Happy New year and yes...back to normality now :(

Yea Jo, you can take hols when you like ( i know you can't really), but being your own boss does have its perks/

Happy New Year everyone!

where is nicki at?

Sorry Chez, been a funny couple of weeks - last week at work, Christmas at my folks house (stayed at theirs for a week) and now back home. Finally got 5 mins to sit on the sofa & catch up with ASN! Start my new job tomorrow... Ooo-eck. Not been the "new girl" since 2001!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & New Year? Santa put some new car mats in my stocking. What a generous chap.

Got my Dad some Corvette valve caps for his car and they came with this "Engrish" translation on the packet:

1525342_10152250031294453_145453537_n.jpg

Gotta love the Chinese translations!

And why the hell are you starting a new job on a Friday? Pfft. Your new company sounds rubbish already! :p Good luck with the new job.

Scott, why are you wanting lights? Making a robot?

Nicki

Be careful with those valve caps, they are known to get stuck on to the valves and the only way to get them off is to hacksaw them off.

Just a word of warning :)

Happy new year all, forgot i hadnt posted it!!!

Really happy to be back at work (Not) Think its time to look else where and get myself out of here and some where new.

New start and all that and sort myself out and i can start saving some cash up then!

How is every one?

And why the hell are you starting a new job on a Friday? Pfft. Your new company sounds rubbish already! :p Good luck with the new job.

Haha! They wanted me to have a day to clear the decks & get stuck in before everyone else is back on Monday (it's only skeleton staff here today) - quite thankful for that really as there's a lot to do!

Be careful with those valve caps, they are known to get stuck on to the valves and the only way to get them off is to hacksaw them off.

Just a word of warning :)

Cheers for the warning Nilz, will pass it on to my Dad :) Someone on his Corvette forum mentioned them which is why he asked for them...

nice nails btw! grrrrrrrrr:rolleyes:

Lol, don't get too excited Chez, they were only red & sparkly for Christmas! :)

Hi all. I'm going dry for January and I've also started my workout routine again. Can barely move this morning.

Top of my priorities list in 2014 is to find a new job that is closer to home and pays properly.

Got the big FA cup match between Arsenal and Spurs later. It's going to be hard not to have a beer!

Reactions: crazy88
Evening folks, been a while since iv been in the pub I am still around just been busy with work. Nice to see some new faces in here. Scotty i thought we had lost the thread for a moment there. lol Fred trying to go dry for January lol never happen. Happy New Year folks too.

Chris.

Reactions: Sandra and Westy