ASN's Pub

haha! If i get one it'll most likely be an s3 or a tt. A tt looks more fun to be honest, but I can't imagine it actually being a lot more fun (or different) from an s3. The s3 is more practical too. Just need to find a decent one for £3k.....

Most likely me, but my journey is only 6 miles. If it was a tt i imagine she would want it some more, but an s3 i think i'd have free reign.

I suppose I could fit more dead bodies in the boot of the s3 too than a tt!

This is a serious question I have now....why do some a3's look gay and some look rather good. Jardo's (sorry everyone but I'm complementing him ;) ) looks really good. Is it bumpers? Or just wheels and lows?

I suppose I could fit more dead bodies in the boot of the s3 too than a tt!

This is a serious question I have now....why do some a3's look gay and some look rather good. Jardo's (sorry everyone but I'm complementing him ;) ) looks really good. Is it bumpers? Or just wheels and lows?
it wont be jardos bumper that makes it look good thats for sure!
His wheels are perfect for his car, OEM+.
subtle things make a big difference i think.

This is a serious question I have now....why do some a3's look gay and some look rather good.

All depends on how many OEM S3 parts they can subtly put on:jester:

Now the cars are properly cheap, you will find a lot of the owners cutting corners and buying everything in the world from ebay to find the lowest priced items - not caring about the quality or finish of what there even purchasing :ohmy:

Thats just the going rate these days no matter what the condition. Mine was 2800, bodywork/rust sorted. A better history than most cars on here i bet and always genuine parts used other than pads and discs for the rear and just overall a great condition car. You can look after them so well but the value of them these days is just on its ****. Anything more than about 3500 is a bit steep for these cars in 2013.

Thats just the going rate these days no matter what the condition. Mine was 2800, bodywork/rust sorted. A better history than most cars on here i bet and always genuine parts used other than pads and discs for the rear and just overall a great condition car. You can look after them so well but the value of them these days is just on its ****. Anything more than about 3500 is a bit steep for these cars in 2013.

Then on the other hand my body work is a total joke and the car looks an abused mess because of it, yet the engine has been rebuilt with all genuine parts and I have a stupid amount of receipts and history.

Reactions: Jason.s
Thinking of changing mine for this hmm weee bit hairdresser but same kinda speeds n fuel just need add a couple thousands to it n boom

Audi TT 3.2 V6 Quattro 2dr S Tronic Coupe 2007

Verdict?

Not sure what the new TT 3.2s are like but the old ones were total pap! I went on a Nurburgring trip with a guy who owned one. The car was slower then a Clio 182 that had induction kit, decat, and exhaust system. Oh and they understeer so bad it's a joke. He was the only one of us all weekend who came off and dinged the Armco. Put me off the 3.2 straight away.

ahhh

Westy - Working
Karl - Bits
Stacey - Bits
Dave - Bits
Jason - Working
Coastey - A3 working
Jay - A3 working
Reesy - A3 working
Doctor - Working
Rhubarb - Working
Damo - Working

Anyone else?

But yet, get a TT lol

Yeah mine. Working well.

Not sure what the new TT 3.2s are like but the old ones were total pap! I went on a Nurburgring trip with a guy who owned one. The car was slower then a Clio 182 that had induction kit, decat, and exhaust system. Oh and they understeer so bad it's a joke. He was the only one of us all weekend who came off and dinged the Armco. Put me off the 3.2 straight away.

Ahh the audi quattro curse is it not the understeer? A will need to look into that tho even tho its a lower set further bk engine n wider car and prolly newer better suspension its a totally diffrent beast. A dunno a was going to map the s3 n keep another year but tempted bythis for a change haha

Mk5 chassis cant be compared to the mk4 but, heavier engine on an already understeer prone car, with only slightly bigger roll bars to compensate. I do like the mk1 3.2 tt's body wise tho, and the soundtrack is great.
I can only imagine the mk2 is better, but i bit less special looking.

IT'S FRIDAY PEOPLE! :yahoo:

My friend Andy's car is Shed of the Week on Pistonheads: Shed of the Week: Porsche 924 - PistonHeads

Completely genuine, lovely guy if you know anyone who might be interested!

That won't hang around for long considering it's on the PH main home page! Bet he's loving it :)

The majority of SOTWs get snapped up pretty sharpish, as it's loose change for a huge amount of their users.

Are you trying to sell the car or the man!

The car, but if the guy selling the car is a nice bloke, it makes it easier to sell the car :)

Both, it's her bf! She wants out, so put him on Piston Heads.

...i think she's fallen for Chez.

Nah, Andy lives in the Midlands (too far away) and is married. Known him for years as he used to have a Lupo GTI around the same time as I did. :)

That won't hang around for long

Hopefully! :)

Howdey people, hope ur all keeping well, iv not been haunting asn since iv now got a baby to look after, mad feeling but ****** love it. Iv wet the babies head tonight so im rather merry and want to share the love :) and your all still *******s for enjoying inters. Was there much s3 slaying?lol.

Howdey people, hope ur all keeping well, iv not been haunting asn since iv now got a baby to look after, mad feeling but ****** love it. Iv wet the babies head tonight so im rather merry and want to share the love :) and your all still *******s for enjoying inters. Was there much s3 slaying?lol.

Ah wondered if the baby had come as hadn't seen you for a bit, congratulations and have you got any names yet.

Congratulations! :)

Ah wondered if the baby had come as hadn't seen you for a bit, congratulations and have you got any names yet.

Thanks dude, we have called her Miley, not after the cretin singer lol lots of people have asked that lol.

agreed! She has a top bot! But a boys haircut!

oh and well done cam! Welcome to the insomniac club!

And chez's 3am post proves that he's right. Welcome to the land of never getting a full nights sleep again...unless you have a good baby.

The worst feeling in the world is when you just lay down to bed, shattered and ready for sleep...and 30 seconds later the baby wakes up. It's mentally difficult ha!

Ha yes the singer my have redeeming attributes but still :/ lol

Thanks chezbo, as for the lack of sleep it has got slightly better, she is sleeping about 5hours through the night so not that bad tbf. But it is ****** hard work for the 1st few days, im looking forward to goin back to work lol.

It might stay good, and hopefully it does for you, but our second slept amazing for the first few weeks and then decided he no longer wanted to anymore. He also used to scream every single night for an hour between 7-8, it was a great time!

But yeah, you'll love leaving the Mrs to deal with it all week ha! Working is so much easier.