ASN's Pub

Not at all! I think the WP8 phones are great...unless of course you got a yellow one that is?

I have considered moving to WP8, but sticking with android for now. I like my HTC.

Reactions: CHEZ
Scroatsey, effing awesome dem wheels brah! Brrrrap brrrrap.

Chez, nice phone choice mate, reeeaaallly nice to use.

Did anybody watch the iraq war documentary on bbc2?
Suprisingly insightful.

Reactions: CHEZ
My only issue with WP8 is that they've somewhat copied apple in the blocking of any flexibility, and apps cost a fortune. When my contract is up I will still consider one though.

Nothing will match android for customisability.
WP is just like iphone, it just works, simple, easy, looks good. Its the best alternative for iphone users deffo.
Leanna has just gone back to an iphone5 after using an SIII for the best part of 6 months. She misses some aspects of android straight away, but likes the simplicity and reliability of apple. They all have their perks.

nice wheels scrotesy. They'd look better on a diesel a4 avant though. :moa:

Looking coatsey.
Would look better on a B5 Avant though :)

cheers, hmm funny iv been told this on Facebook lol.

drove to work and they are still on the car :p lets just hope the car isn't on bricks when i finish work.

About to buy the gaybo..

Colour choices are red, blue, black and white. Preference? Black so far is the winning choice on whatsapp.

Reactions: superkarl
Afternoon all.

Interesting couple of days here - 2 of the 3 managers made redundant (me being the 1 remaining, the other 2 both being in their 60's) and 1 of the trainees not been given a contract (she was still on probation). All very stressful and not a good thing to come back to after 2 weeks off!

I now have an increased workload, new areas of work added to my requirements as well as some additional responsibilities & admin duties. But at least I have a job.

About to buy the gaybo..

Colour choices are red, blue, black and white. Preference? Black so far is the winning choice on whatsapp.

I like how your not whatsapping me ! Iv paid for this and paid extra, I demand to be whatsapped !

My choice is pink with little flowers on!

Thats why im coming on here *** lol. Those that arent in our group chat get to share their opinion here now. Not cry about whatsapp lol.

Reactions: s3dave and ScottD3
Thats why im coming on here *** lol. Those that arent in our group chat get to share their opinion here now. Not cry about whatsapp lol.

Your been a tail no ones even mentioned whatsapp, your getting all Cray over nothing...

I enjoy making things difficult for people.

I'm easy with any colour mate

Back from great yarmouth, think they over exaggerted the great part. Much occuring?

not really.

Just wondering if anyone reads the title of a thread that has a question mark in it and answers it based on the title?

Lol dont be silly, that would indicate that people can actually read and havent just got their carer to write some words down that they can copy.

Afternoon all.

Interesting couple of days here - 2 of the 3 managers made redundant (me being the 1 remaining, the other 2 both being in their 60's) and 1 of the trainees not been given a contract (she was still on probation). All very stressful and not a good thing to come back to after 2 weeks off!

I now have an increased workload, new areas of work added to my requirements as well as some additional responsibilities & admin duties. But at least I have a job.

Hope everything goes ok at work Nicki, and as you said at least you still have your job.

Reactions: Nicki
hope you get chunky size for the wide boys.

well just got back from a meal with the gf its our three years together today thingy *awww*

i had fillet steak n lobster, like a boss.

They can't really leave when you go all 'Misery' on them.

Reactions: Smillie13, CHEZ and Jason.s
ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaar!
evening all!
furcoat, you don't want to know about gaysons whatsapp mate! he is rude!
i am on it, and he is rude i tell ya! he swears and that!
anywho, gayson, sort that fcn gayzeebo out or your going home on no rims, and me and alex will rim you too! northern stylee! aye!
:whistle2:
nicki, you will be ok, you type very well! and that's all that counts!

Says you calling everyone a cnt on there!!

Stop creaming your pants whenever nicki posts up anything. Think of your mrs at home... Letch! Lol.

Reactions: coatesy
Says you calling everyone a cnt on there!!

Stop creaming your pants whenever nicki posts up anything. Think of your mrs at home... Letch! Lol.

lol!
i only call you the cnt, because you are!
everybody else is chilled you irate spotty teenager!
and leave my nicki out of this,...........................................:sly:

You guys do what you want, I'm not getting involved I'm your rim activities. Weirdos!!

Me and the scouser is going alloy shopping Friday night. He said he'll supply the bricks.

Reactions: s3dave and CHEZ