ASN's Pub

Fine

Its hard to close but it does close.

Uses the original Battery.

Due to the different locations of the battery connections, I had to run a cable for one.

A lot of hacking and trimming of the old board to get the buttons to line up. This caused me one track to be cut and bypass cable added. One of the switches was relocated to match up with the push pads.

The switches are upside down. so lock is unlock and lock is unlock. which is a pain but its the only way I could get the board in and buttons lined up without remaking it.
You can see the difference in sizes.

Happy now? :)

When you doing my spare key??? 😉

Never.
Its a right ***** of a job.

You know you want to really

Hope the wife is ok

STILL waiting .... Been a very long *** 20 min surgery.

Hope your wife is OK :)

Got back to work today after 2 weeks off and they made 2 of my fellow managers redundant yesterday. :blink:

Hope your wife is OK :)

Got back to work today after 2 weeks off and they made 2 of my fellow managers redundant yesterday. :blink:

Thank you.
We are home now. Took longer as they had to cut right back to her skull.

It's a good sign that you were allowed back to work so I wouldn't worry it.

Spotted: coatsey mom sucking off the milk man round the back of lidal. Just sayn :)

Reactions: s3dave and Jason.s
I've seen a lot of RX8's in my line of work; most of them total sheds.

This morning I got offered a Clio 172 on Swapz, was kind of interested in it. Checked my messages and didn't realise I had been offered this last week -

Swapz

Went and had a look on the way home form work, the RX8 is by far the nicest example I have seen. Literally perfect, not a single thing wrong with it.

Really tempted.

Rather paint than watch England play. Rather watch it dry too. Fcn most boring football to ever be watched.

I have about zero knowledge of rx8's, but don't they always blow up?

I would love one, I think they look ace, but don't know enough about cars to risk it. Do it, do it, do it!

The nerve of some people is un****ingbelievable.
Society is full of disrespecrful little kids that have no single idea what reality is

Reactions: Smillie13, Jason.s and 16Klappe
I have about zero knowledge of rx8's, but don't they always blow up?

I would love one, I think they look ace, but don't know enough about cars to risk it. Do it, do it, do it!

They blow up if they haven't been looked after and don't get regularly thrashed :)

Soaking wet since westy made me fit my wheels in the rain.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369855104584.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369855104584.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: superkarl, CHEZ and 16Klappe
nice boolers young alex you tart!
i am up to my arm pits in phones and lap tops trying to sync stuff onto my new phone!
grrrrrrrr...