ASN's Pub

It would be easier, but wouldn't his post count start going backwards?

Good job I don't have your philosophy! ;)

In other news, when is that excellent thread in the 8L section getting re-opened? Shame it was closed for no reason.

Didn't give it much of a shot!

this sounds very lame as i sit here typing mate, but i just dont have the time!
as soon as the the little "un starts going to nursery and i am not being daddy day care, i will be able to hit the gym again!
but in the mean time...........:beerchug:

this sounds very lame as i sit here typing mate, but i just dont have the time!
as soon as the the little "un starts going to nursery and i am not being daddy day care, i will be able to hit the gym again!
but in the mean time...........:beerchug:

I fully understand mate. I don't even have kids and I don't have time to get to the gym but I wasn't to be beaten. Got myself some basic kit for home and I just do 30 mins 4 times a week. Just ordered a wall mounted chin up bar to fit in my garage too ;)

Chez, there really is no benefits in my life i'm afraid. You still pay my wage, but it's not benefits ;)

Stipend or bursary are the words you want.

Good job I don't have your philosophy! ;)

In other news, when is that excellent thread in the 8L section getting re-opened? Shame it was closed for no reason.

You mean the one that got closed due to people getting a little heated with their opinions?
No idea.
I don't even know why it was closed.
Did any one else see any personal insults?

What are the nutritional values of a parmo? Bet it's ****** shocking.

i dont know exactly what these are, but to be honest fred there not that bad actually!
not as bad as a large donner kebab!
i would say there about the same as a large dollop of lasagne! with chips!
maybe better for you as it is chicken breast instead of minced beef!
but i do know there ****** awesome! :yes:

i dont know exactly what these are, but to be honest fred there not that bad actually!
not as bad as a large donner kebab!
i would say there about the same as a large dollop of lasagne! with chips!
maybe better for you as it is chicken breast instead of minced beef!
but i do know there ****** awesome! :yes:

he speaks the truth !

parmo's are the best, when you get one that's exceptional it makes your man hood jiggle a little bit.

you should try one and not be little girls about it going " oh no cant eat that it will spoil my gym figure" but come on we all know everyone if fat in here its a pub..

he speaks the truth !

parmo's are the best, when you get one that's exceptional it makes your man hood jiggle a little bit.

you should try one and not be little girls about it going " oh no cant eat that it will spoil my gym figure" but come on we all know everyone if fat in here its a pub..

I'm only trying to help the man out.

I'm only trying to help the man out.

you realize your trying to stop every one having a free day off and an excuse to get ****** when chez has a heart attack from to many parmos and cans of stella..

stop thinking of others and think of your self ....

er i mean get fit chez :weight_lift2:

got my girlfriend some flowers :D that's like times ten boyfriend points

welly getting my willy nibbled on tonight :thumbsup:

did any one else do anything for there other half?

Going to York tomorrow for a day out, what's everyone else doing ?

Also is it normal to make a coffee, then take it to the bog with you to do a crap because you think it might be cold by the time you've finished.

Going to York tomorrow for a day out, what's everyone else doing ?

Also is it normal to make a coffee, then take it to the bog with you to do a crap because you think it might be cold by the time you've finished.

Im decorating in the morning then going to the Emirates for the FA cup tie against Blackburn. Then on Sunday I've got to take a load of old doors and carpet to the tip. Nothing exciting.

I can't take any food or drink to the bog. Just can't do it.

Building my iPod dock, testing my 2nd RNS unit if I can decode it, rebuilding the 3rd, retesting my RNS unit and hopefully fitting my new dash.

Coatsey, you're a strange fkr.

dead again in here!
what the fox going on?
come on lads! keep the craic flowing! god damn it!
i am about to have a mammoth internatonal tiger woods PS3 tournament with a load of yanks! :thumbsup:
as i am off tomorrow!
rock and roll!