ASN's Pub

A mk2 + prawns 20vT= jizz

Anyway enough of my maths! The tt is fixed! Well kind of. Its developed a nock when going round a roundabout, but that will be the bush nakered in the arm from carrying the back end i think :think:
2C630700-3E14-4916-9300-5C85661A8B95-6714-000007CF0BAF4959.jpg
some more carnage!

My mate got me worried when he said i may of pulled out a bolt that holds the the driveshafts in :scared: he tapped the driveshaft back in and it seems fine.

Iv checked if the haldex is working and its engaging fine, no wheel spin with a few hard take offs.

Thanks again.

Cam or ****, I keep forgetting which of you bummers had my Bluetooth ODBII unit?
Did you send it back or is it still sat among the pile of invites to the Pink Elephant?

Morning Lads BTW.

What's happening?

Been a bit bust in work so can't really doss about in the pub all like I'd like to.
Plus with the car being a total spaz and not working is annoying me.

Morning all.

It took me 2 hours to get home last night due to ****** shut roads due to flooding. I ended up covering an extra 15 miles on top of an already long 100 :(

I'm so tired today and think I might just sleep in the comms room.

Today will be a good day :)

I'm going to respray my boot, go to town and do my christmas shopping, buy sushi.

Winrar.

Today will be a good day :)

I'm going to respray my boot, go to town and do my christmas shopping, buy sushi.

Winrar.

Help me fix my car!!

im already having crap day, i want to punch every one and its only going to get worse at 9 o'clock.

so yeah, up yours

HAHAHAHAHA :ninja:

Think tonight will only be about the third night in the last two weeks that i wont have had any booze. Seem to just keep popping to the shop and buying cans... Finished my litre bottle of vodka last night that i bought saturday night. Think some time out is required lol.

Cars finally getting some work done tomorrow in the workshop so that recused the pile a little bit. Just got all the shiny bits to fit but cba with the weather so poor.

Hoping today and tomorrow goes quickly and then im off thursday for the Sky man to come and install fibreoptic. Then carry on smashing COD for the rest of the day :)

Think tonight will only be about the third night in the last two weeks that i wont have had any booze. Seem to just keep popping to the shop and buying cans... Finished my litre bottle of vodka last night that i bought saturday night. Think some time out is required lol.

I'm the same mate, if booze is in the house I'll drink it. Cracked into my litre of Canarian dark rum last night. It's well nice stuff but lethal :beerchug:

Yep. I cant just buy a crate and make it last a few weeks like some people do. Would be a damn sight cheaper but yeah if its there i`ll drink it. If theres no more in the fridge i wont just wait until tomorrow i`ll throw a few cans in the freezer to chill quicker!

Go through spells of not really drinking for months and then like now i`ll just be drinking every night.

Cracked into my litre of Canarian dark rum last night. It's well nice stuff but lethal :beerchug:

Sounds good. Never really used to buy spirits other than Absinthe but its so much cheaper than buying a pack of 10 cans or something for 8 or 9quid. The litre of smirnoff cost £14 from tesco on offer and you can get so many more drinks out of that.

Dont think i can drink Absinthe anymore. I used to drink that everynight. Shame as i always wanted some of this Absinth King of Spirits Gold - Genuine Thujone Absinth Gold online. Legal limit in this country was 10mgs of thujone and that has 100mgs in it lol. My favourite was always this stuff http://www.drinkfinder.co.uk/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/13240/s/absinthe-89-9/ 89.9% something like 180% proof. So strange because you never felt drunk like if you`d had 10 pints, you`d feel sober but would have a strange haze and light headed feeling about it. Did 3/4s of that bottle in a night by about 11pm and was still absolutely smashed until about 2pm the next day.

Sounds good. Never really used to buy spirits other than Absinthe but its so much cheaper than buying a pack of 10 cans or something for 8 or 9quid. The litre of smirnoff cost £14 from tesco on offer and you can get so many more drinks out of that.

Dont think i can drink Absinthe anymore. I used to drink that everynight. Shame as i always wanted some of this Absinth King of Spirits Gold - Genuine Thujone Absinth Gold online. Legal limit in this country was 10mgs of thujone and that has 100mgs in it lol. My favourite was always this stuff Absinthe 89.9 - DrinkFinder 89.9% something like 180% proof. So strange because you never felt drunk like if you`d had 10 pints, you`d feel sober but would have a strange haze and light headed feeling about it. Did 3/4s of that bottle in a night by about 11pm and was still absolutely smashed until about 2pm the next day.

Drinking spirits is ok but you still just cant beat a beer. I'll never get tired of it.

I went right off beer years ago when that was all i would drink so switched to cider but now i mix it up depending on what i fancy or whats on tap lol.

I lost boost mate.

It happened back in July and I got it fixed. its gone again now.

Not sure if its the turbo or something else like the N75.
Need to do some logs I think.

yes scott i sent it last week i think? Il check the reciept.

as for your motor, im pritty sure if the seals are gone then itl be blowing grey/blue smoke on idle i would of thought. Sounds like a boost leak, have you done the egr valve?

So my gash day has got worse, boot doesn't always open when grabbing the button things on the boot pikey *** car and its got some sort of squeak coming from the rear sounds rotational, bet that's a sticky caliper ... Yawn get me a mk 2 to put my engine in and an s3 for daily use..

Good going elliot, wish i could of stayed in bed all day!

Evening regulars! Much occuring?

All that talk of booze has give me the taste for a nice cold pint down the real pub, may have a pint of guiness since iv been on the lager as of late! As for my favorite poisen it has to be a nice xo brandy preferably hennessy's :) but thai rum is leathal!

I like my !!!!!!!!!!'s Today :) and im in a good mood for a change, you wouldnt think im just waiting to give £12k out of my bank!!!! !

!

s3 for daily use..

WhaT? Have you relappesed back onto the whacky backy son?

I joke i wanted an s3 aswell :( but still got haldex in my life ;)

Edit* oh and cars falling apart is a regular occurance, more so on audis tho, still love them tho!

I lost boost mate.

It happened back in July and I got it fixed. its gone again now.

Not sure if its the turbo or something else like the N75.
Need to do some logs I think.

unlucky scotty dawg! i guess its the old turbo again mate! as cleaning is only a temp fix! i hope its not, but the symptoms are stacking up dude!
cleaning it again may get another couple of month out of it though.

As for my favorite poisen it has to be a nice xo brandy preferably hennessy's :)

Get on your chest must be as hairy as mine I bum Hennessey, like yeeeaahhh I put it in my bum and that....

cam if I had an s3 it would have to be like tufftys or Andrews just so I don't loose the wow factor of man boost in the extra lardy car

how good is the southern comfort advert.
makes me want to go get a bottle and head to the beach

yeah its a beauty karl! makes me feel not so fat!
and it wont be much fun around the beaches over here with this friggin weather we have been having recently either!

:ohmy:

Anyway hows everybody? been a crappy wet week so far, but it is the middle of the week nearly....:beerchug:

I'm amazeballs, car is going well; got a man date with Mr Miller and I'm going to service it later in the week. Playing Forza and drinking Baileys with Tesco Finest Stollen bites...Mmmmmm.

Evening folks, what a long night I had yesterday! Got a call from my cousin @1145pm to tell me he's got his father inlaw's 07 plate Honda S2000 stuck in some mud, being RWD, and a bit of a shyte driver, he couldn't get himself out. Looking outside with heavy rain lashing down, I questioned how he got in to the situation in the first place? He said he was trying to do a 3 point turn.... Anyways, he called me like 5 time in 30 minutes, so I was suspect, told him to 'never' VTEC it in the wet, so I had my suspicions! Indeed, we got him out, it was slithering down the road in 2nd gear @15mph, bent rear wheel, out of geometry and a deflating tyre, not good. Finally he admitted to losing it, taking the turn by a set of traffic lights too quick! Idiot.

His father inlaw is back on Thursday too! lol, lets see how he gets away with this one.

Evening folks, what a long night I had yesterday! Got a call from my cousin @1145pm to tell me he's got his father inlaw's 07 plate Honda S2000 stuck in some mud, being RWD, and a bit of a shyte driver, he couldn't get himself out. Looking outside with heavy rain lashing down, I questioned how he got in to the situation in the first place? He said he was trying to do a 3 point turn.... Anyways, he called me like 5 time in 30 minutes, so I was suspect, told him to 'never' VTEC it in the wet, so I had my suspicions! Indeed, we got him out, it was slithering down the road in 2nd gear @15mph, bent rear wheel, out of geometry and a deflating tyre, not good. Finally he admitted to losing it, taking the turn by a set of traffic lights too quick! Idiot.

His father inlaw is back on Thursday too! lol, lets see how he gets away with this one.

Oh sh*t! Lol

If you were a good oji-chan you would have trained him to respect the touge. Being drift master san you should take him under your wing; I suggest employing him to do your deliveries in an underpowered car (your S3 would be perfect) and letting him do his own thing.

Haha.

i mean no sarcasm by this jo, cool story bro!
keep us informed how he gets on, will be amazing if he can get the car sorted and the father in law be non the wiser.
whats heroic is he knew exactly who to phone, the man with the quattro! :rockwoot:

il leave you all with this:
[ytv]KhtIp7209Bo&feature=related[/ytv]

If you were a good oji-chan you would have trained him to respect the touge. Being drift master san you should take him under your wing; I suggest employing him to do your deliveries in an underpowered car (your S3 would be perfect) and letting him do his own thing.

Haha.

Unfortunately, he has very limited driving skill Jardo, less that you infact, so you can imagine how he's one I won't be teaching soon! He doesn't understand a car has a limit of adhesion, he thinks an air filter will give 20% power gains! lol

i mean no sarcasm by this jo, cool story bro!
keep us informed how he gets on, will be amazing if he can get the car sorted and the father in law be non the wiser.
whats heroic is he knew exactly who to phone, the man with the quattro! :rockwoot:

He's trying in vain to get it repaired by Thursday! I've bailed him out on more than a few occasions in the last 18 months, and the relationship between him and his father inlaw(he lives in his house!) is on a knife edge. Which is why he is sh!tt!ng his pants!

I'm trying not to get too involved in the crossfire.