ASN's Pub

I must admit Call Of Duty has had a bit of an impact on my working on motors... The novelty will wear off soon...

Haha yeah, I'm not a cod fan boy I think the game is wack.

It was battle field for me lol

My day at work is the worst... I can't wait to rule the world or win the lottery.. which ever one comes first

Dont worry coatsey im here babe ;) been a manic few days, only had time to have a fleeting gander whilst on the bog.

Much occuring? Welly im jealous of your track car, i have plans that have been put on hold till im moved into my new house. I have a garage and a drive :)

God it is dead in here, cod has really taken over or the usual mob have found somewhere to hide till we get board and leave the pub lol i think its tha later.

On lighter note, a friend is selling a ko3s in very good if not perfect 2nd hand condition, he was going to hybrid it but needs a new clutch instead. Pm me for details ;)

God it is dead in here, cod has really taken over or the usual mob have found somewhere to hide till we get board and leave the pub lol i think its tha later.

On lighter note, a friend is selling a ko3s in very good if not perfect 2nd hand condition, he was going to hybrid it but needs a new clutch instead. Pm me for details ;)

Whoever PM's about the above, pm me as I have a ported k03s mani I want to flog on.

haha reesy.

in 'perferct' '2nd hand' condition you say.

so basically it could be a complete mess

Nah i know the guy and if he said its mint then its mint, i wouldnt put it on here and risk my impeccable reputation ;)

​Evening guys, its a bit quiet in here tonight, are you all watching football? X

Good morning infidel suckas.... <--- is that too much for a morning...

Anyway HIYYAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm off work on Friday booyaa!

Going to play with my car and get it ready to accept my new bumper and got some new ic pipes to play with to stop them rattling..

Also Iv got a tie on..

Good morning infidel suckas.... <--- is that too much for a morning...

Anyway HIYYAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm off work on Friday booyaa!

Going to play with my car and get it ready to accept my new bumper and got some new ic pipes to play with to stop them rattling..

Also Iv got a tie on..

What car you got again?

Music for Pedos?
IMAG0886-1_zps5c70a656.jpg

supposed to be doing an essay this morning.
instead i've been e-mailing myprotein.com to get free stuff because im an unhappy customer, hopefully il win.

p.s. isnt orange lucozade in a can awesome

See, I'm not a fan of cans. I like bottles. I drink some, then I put the top back on. Its stays fizzy for when I next want some.

lucozade in the can tastes soooo different to the bottle.
plus its 330ml, which to me is about 3 mouthfulls so i dont worry about needing a lid to save for later.
try it welly. i think i paid 65p for mine

lucozade in the can tastes soooo different to the bottle.
plus its 330ml, which to me is about 3 mouthfulls so i dont worry about needing a lid to save for later.
try it welly. i think i paid 65p for mine

I shall take that under advisement and try it when I see it. I remain skeptical.

The best meal deal is the shell one. £4 instead of £3 at Tesco, but triple BLT, better selction of crisps and a can of redbull.