ASN's Pub

Answer is probably yes to most of those, his secretary is his WIFE! lol :laugh:

Ah all makes sense now when I reread what Dave said waiting for her to go down stairs...

But you never know he could of been destroying her then doing a little after sex Friday dance which consists of windmilling and air punches

IMG-20121109-WA0000.jpg

Doesn't look too bad here. In reality it is a ****ing mess and drives terribly.

Fitting the FMIC.

Took me less than an hour to take the bumper off and strip the old IC out. Took me about an hour to fit the new front mount and then 6 hours attempting to get the front bumper back on. Couldn't get it to go and run out of interest, light or parts needed to finish so I just hacked it up and split it in two with a bread knife to make it fit again.

Creation motorsport didn't send the two 90* hose joiners needed to fit the coldside kit, also the main pipe for the kit is terribly made with a large ulge in the middle of it so trimming it to fit the maf tube was pretty much impossible. All in all rather unimpressed.

So now the car has many boost leaks and is unsafe to drive, a ****ed front bumper which is only fit for the bin, a DV relocation which is plumbed using copper 90* bends that are meant for a radiator and I generally wish I hadn't even started it.

Scott is going to collect a new bumper for me tomorrow morning and I will try and limp it over to Lou's dads on Monday to attempt to retrim this bumper properly and removing the towing eye. Hopefully I will make it there and be able to sort it out. But I don't hold much hope.

by the sounds of what Facebook was saying is he couldn't fit a fmic to his car. then he took a wobbly fit and couldn't get the bumper back on.

basically he was a woman about then went all jardo on the situation and raged his little head off...

Fitting the FMIC.

Took me less than an hour to take the bumper off and strip the old IC out. Took me about an hour to fit the new front mount and then 6 hours attempting to get the front bumper back on. Couldn't get it to go and run out of interest, light or parts needed to finish so I just hacked it up and split it in two with a bread knife to make it fit again.

Creation motorsport didn't send the two 90* hose joiners needed to fit the coldside kit, also the main pipe for the kit is terribly made with a large ulge in the middle of it so trimming it to fit the maf tube was pretty much impossible. All in all rather unimpressed.

So now the car has many boost leaks and is unsafe to drive, a ****ed front bumper which is only fit for the bin, a DV relocation which is plumbed using copper 90* bends that are meant for a radiator and I generally wish I hadn't even started it.

Scott is going to collect a new bumper for me tomorrow morning and I will try and limp it over to Lou's dads on Monday to attempt to retrim this bumper properly and removing the towing eye. Hopefully I will make it there and be able to sort it out. But I don't hold much hope.

By far and away the worst part of an FMIC install is the bumper. Especially on an a3. I feel your pain.

by the sounds of what Facebook was saying is he couldn't fit a fmic to his car. then he took a wobbly fit and couldn't get the bumper back on.

basically he was a woman about then went all jardo on the situation and raged his little head off...

Toys out of the pram job really.

It must be a 8L thing to throw toys out of the pram when it don't go right or breaks. :ninja:

Fitting the FMIC.

Sounds like you should have done more research before purchasing/fitting :moa:

It will be worth it.

This pain will give me the gain I need to slay all but Westy's S3.

I was expecting to read that youd tried to do a quattro conversion on it and its worked and you realised that a s3 would be better than your a3 :) haha.

Gutted about the fmic for you mate, nothing worse than the feeling of failing and havin to bodge it.

Are you slaying S3's or anything Haldex driven? If it's the latter, my A3 is also out of your cars reach.

Just S3's, but I will be able to smash yours when I get the meth. 250bhp here I come.

All I need to do is meth and fit the milltek and Niki has a map sat waiting for me that with a days tweeking will give me what I need. It made 254bhp on Mylo's Leon with the same setup :)

Just S3's, but I will be able to smash yours when I get the meth. 250bhp here I come.

All I need to do is meth and fit the milltek and Niki has a map sat waiting for me that with a days tweeking will give me what I need. It made 254bhp on Mylo's Leon with the same setup :)

At 290 that mine currently is I don't think that would happen, but I am gathering parts at the moment ready for garrett fitment next weekend, so I don't think your 250bhp will be enough... :drag:

At 290 that mine currently is I don't think that would happen, but I am gathering parts at the moment ready for garrett fitment next weekend, so I don't think your 250bhp will be enough... :drag:

Is that 290bhp...or AMD 290bhp?

:p

No car will match the sheer driving performance of a stage 2 FWD A3, when will you cretins realise that!

250 is so last year jardo...move with the times....im well over 300, westy is over 300, reesy is knocking on 300s door then a lot faster with the garret....i think in all honestly you might have half a chance with karl, but then his is getting stripped soon, Jo will drift past you coatsey will rape you and camscock will just shag you....;)...so you will only have scott to play with...:whistle2:

No car will match the sheer driving performance of a stage 2 FWD A3, when will you cretins realise that!

:tocktock:

Embrace us jardo, stop trying to break the fold......;)

Last edited:
Reactions: StaceyS3, camscockle20vT and Westy
Is that 290bhp...or AMD 290bhp?

:p

Dyno Dynamics 290bhp. Before AGU head and Large port inlet mani :whistle2: