ASN's Pub

25min till i go home, happy days!

Took a nice pic of the tt yesterday evening with the instergram. I love that app, makes me feel like a photographer haha!

And here she is, no one cares i know but i do :)
2B3A05AC-1279-4AA8-A762-5F5BB0A4EC63-425-000000BE4CC6B53F.jpg

Oh and the pooch instergramd :)
2232DC3B-E294-4BD2-9DCD-88622E0232E7-524-00000028356047C3.jpg

I`d take the dog over the car any day! Nothing against the car...its just the dog is awesome

Reactions: camscockle20vT
Yep we`ve looked at buying one before and i nearly spat my drink across the floor.

well sat in all day and my freakin front discs and pads still never showed up! :(
they might turn up tomorrow but unlikely as its a saturday so will have to ring the garage up and **** them about as its booked in on monday!
i dont like messing people about!
damn you royal snail!
i nipped out to flog them clothes i was binning, and got a princely sum of £18.50 :scared2: and the bag was so heavy i could not lift it!
also i came back with loads of underpants and socks as they did not want them! :sob: i am sure they were taking everybody elses mind................................................. just not mine.............................
anywho, this evening i shall be mostly eating a fab spag bol i knocked up earlier, washed down with 10 cans of stella i spent my clothing winnings on.
probably followed with an argument off the mrs as to why i threw half of her clothes away!...:undwech:
i bought her some cider and some lottery tickets out of the takings so she should be ok!
and thats about it, in my world this evening!
whats everybody else up to?

Fit the discs and pads yourself you lazy sod ;)

When you getting the tyres fitted? I'll try and get mine fitted tomorrow morning.

getting the discs and pads fitted when they are doing the service and fitting my new engine mounts fred!
its easier if they do the lot and i get my book stamped too!
i cant do it as i dont have a jack or the patience mate!
the tyres are getting fitted thursday while the wheels are getting refurbed!
mucho rinsing mate :drool:

getting the discs and pads fitted when they are doing the service and fitting my new engine mounts fred!
its easier if they do the lot and i get my book stamped too!
i cant do it as i dont have a jack or the patience mate!
the tyres are getting fitted thursday while the wheels are getting refurbed!
mucho rinsing mate :drool:

you can take your book and just ask for a stamp anyway that's all I do lol, as Fred said do the work your self it saves loads of money.

I know you don't want to get your freshly painted nails mucky but man up its only a bit of oil :p

jacks are super cheap from halfrauds and there descent.

Anyway I'm joining you in the drinking fun tonight, I'm going to ban my self from the forum until tomorrow now, as I can see my deepest thoughts for you chezbo just spilling out on to the internet...

Nothing to do with the fact my humour gets pretty dark when its alcohol fueled and I don't want to get banned.

What's up tonight lads?

I've got 8 cans of Stella and the boxing on.

ha ha! is that off the effects of the stella fred?

not much happening in my world this evening, jack didley on the telly! any recommendations gratefully recieved! (except the boxing fred) our lass wont be up for that!

ha ha! is that off the effects of the stella fred?

not much happening in my world this evening, jack didley on the telly! any recommendations gratefully recieved! (except the boxing fred) our lass wont be up for that!

I'm round my mates for the boxing but my gf is with me and chatting with my mates mrs so it all good.

Got a day of cleaning tomorrow so might as well have a good drink.

Well think of me stuck in the m25 in the pooring rain because my mates GTR has eaten its alternator and died on the hard shoulder.

Night of beers and broke down cars?

I'm trying to hunt down this cable.

For the first time for what feels like for ever, I might have family visiting tomorrow. That will make a change from me going up there.

Apart from Fred having a hang over and Jason fixing a car. What's happening?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350768337178.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350768337178.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 138
i have just ate 2 bags of scampy fries, i have calved another halloween pumpkin, drinking a 10 pack of stella, sat on my laptop because the telly is bobbins, my dog has flatulence and thats about it really this end! :whistle2:
whats occuring in the deep south scotty dawg?.... and whats that wire for?

Not much, my inebriated friend.
Just looking for what to plug in to my RNS if I can find the right cable.

Trying go sell some records, archery equipment and Bluetooth unit.

mrs gone out m8s are skint so im sat in on ere looking for stuff to buy haha

well im off to see whats in the fridge to drink and eat let me know how many u got through westy if ur still sober enough to write haha

In a recovery lorry now, limited to 55mph, 100miles to Banbury... FML

Reactions: Westy
Finally home. The fog is insane outside. Lights did nothing at all it was so thick

On number 6 now while watching MOTD. Can barely see anything!

We should get Karl to drink that many and see what happens.

In a recovery lorry now, limited to 55mph, 100miles to Banbury... FML

Hope the drivers not falling asleep at the wheel.

Mine was on the way back from Poole, I had to give him my red bull. Scared the **** out of me. Even put my seat belt on. Lol

Finally home. The fog is insane outside. Lights did nothing at all it was so thick

Home, not a better site to be had after such a trip.

Morning lads.