ASN's Pub

Sounds very selfish to me mate.

I don't understand why she is getting funny over you helping her and her mum out when all your doing is looking out for your kid.
I could not handle that.

The problem she has is that she feels his ex is using his kid as an excuse to get him to do stuff.
That's nothing new and very believable.

Sounds like she is insecure about the situation, not selfish.

Absolutely right. Thats just what she is. She is worried that my ex and I are going to rekindle something. To be fair it's justified, my ex isn't ugly by any stretch. However Mel seems to not understand that those days are long past.

I was a bit quick with and should have taken more time to read it and digest it a bit more.
I'm to busy doing 3 things at once.

And if you're worried about her, i can always look after her for you Welly :lmfao:

Someone had to

I'm free next week if thats of any help and if Smudge is busy.

Absolutely right. Thats just what she is. She is worried that my ex and I are going to rekindle something. To be fair it's justified, my ex isn't ugly by any stretch. However Mel seems to not understand that those days are long past.

I retrack my first statement and agree with what others have said. After a couple of rereads.

I just hope it works out mate, after the other news this seems like the last thing you want.

Makes me realise how lucky I was in a similar situation, with my girlfriend (now wife for 9 years), my daughter came to live with us full time from 8 onwards.

There is always the potential for this in any relationship where one of you has a child with an ex-partner.

Hope it works out for he best mate.

Paul

I would, she's a damn good lay!

Anyway, moving on....

Trade you my ex for your Mrs?

At the end of the day mate, if she's going to be insecure and get in a huff about something as stupid as this, i don't see a lot of point in trying to make things better. Trina was the same, she only admitted that she never trusted me right at the end, at that's where all the problems lay

She doesn't have the belief in you because you still have that connection with your ex. If she can't handle that, then there's always going to be a problem with her

It's a head scratcher mate, it really is. I'm willing to give it my best (again). I think that once all the house stuff is sorted everything will settle down.

It's a head scratcher mate, it really is. I'm willing to give it my best (again). I think that once all the house stuff is sorted everything will settle down.

Hope so mate, but don't stick with her for the sake of it like i did for about 6 months

Sometimes it is best to leave it out

I'm bored and looking through some old files I found a old msn transcript of conversation/argument I had with a ex friend about his deal with his wife.
She gives him a camera and he gives her a baby.

Thought some of you might find it entertaining or I might get seen as the bad guy and flamed. either way, here it is.
There is bits missing, I think, cause for some reason I did not save it all.

Claire says:
7D is a sure fire winner for anyone looking for 1.6x crop body.
Scott says:
not really.
Claire says:
why...
Scott says:
buying the best cropped sensor with all the bells and whisles does not mean its a good camera or that it will produce good pics.
Claire says:
why
all the mags seem to say its a brilliant cam
Scott says:
cause its not the camera or the tech or the bells and whistles in the camera that makes a good image.
Claire says:
so if i had a 7d, 5d 1d, you could take better pics with a 400 than i could with the above in my hands...
Scott says:
yup
Claire says:
buts its all about learning... im a better phone engineer than you.... why... because i have been doing it longer.... no doubt you could do the same job if shown the right way, with some experiance
Scott says:
yeah
but are we talking about experiance or what makes a good picture
i agree it is experiance, technicle knowlegde but most of all, you need a eye. if you dont have the eye then its points less.
its like me or you trying to teach sarah tech or engineering stuff. she would never getting it.
Claire says:
its experiance that makes a good pic... at the moment you vs i you win, i walk up, snap done.... you can train a monkey to do anything... so after some training, you'd pic it up
Scott says:
no, not really.
its not all about the training.
you can train a chimp to take pics but will they take good pics
proberly not. cause they wont have the heart or the want to take a good pic or the eye for a good image.
Claire says:
so what your saying is, i dont have the eye or the heart for taking pics...
Scott says:
no
not talking bout you
just talking in general.
Claire says:
but...
Claire says:
so if i had a 7d, 5d 1d, you could take better pics with a 400 than i could with the above in my hands...
Scott says:
yeah.
its the person and the lens.
you talked about the camera but not the lens.
the pics i've seen that you taken. come across more as snaps.
if you took your time and planned you pics i think you'd produce some good pics.
even in auto mode.
Claire says:
the problem is, when i go out, claire nagggggs about wanting the cam as she has seen something that she wants to take pics of
so its a battle for the cam
so i end up going click and letting her have it
Scott says:
get her a compact.
or dont go out with her
leave her at home.
Claire says:
its nice to have some company
Scott says:
dont go on your own.
gareth, me, chris, neil.
neil is all ways looking for someone to go out with and take pics.
or even keith.
he's up for some late night photos
Claire says:
i never get invited!
Scott says:
I can't speak for them. guess they never thought about it.
drop em a PM on facebook to let them know that your up for going out next time.
Claire says:
yeah will do
as for claire, she gonna have a 400
Scott says:
and what you going to get
Claire says:
a 7
Scott says:
why
Claire says:
its nice!
Scott says:
lol
D3x is nice so is a 1D but people dont go out and randomly spend over 1k on a camera cause its "nice"
Claire says:
yeah will do
as for claire, she gonna have a 400
Scott says:
and what you going to get
Claire says:
a 7
Scott says:
why
Claire says:
its nice!
Scott says:
lol
D3x is nice so is a 1D but people dont go out and randomly spend over 1k on a camera cause its "nice"
Claire says:
i read a canon mag an accountant bought a 5d2 and used it on auto, she was a landcape photographer....
pulled up to a clifftop car park and opened her window, took some snaps on auto, and fecked off......
she did amit to all the gear no idea

Claire just sent you a nudge.
?
Claire says:
?Hello?
Scott says:
?hi
Claire says:
?did you get my last message?
Scott says:
?yeah
Claire says:
?cool.... so ignore matt trying to keep it a secret.... hes worried his dad is going to find out that we have spent so much money on a camera when we have a wedding to pay for
?but hey, matt and I made a deal and I stuck to my half of the deal so he now has it
?he knows as well as we do its not gonna make him a better photographer unless he gets out there and starts practising... but thats one of the reasons i have bought it for him.... i really wanna get him out the house more because he has been so depressed just recently due to his head
?well im bored of being ignored so im going to bed night xx
Scott says:
?i got nothign to say.
?apart from, ok. ?
Claire says:
?just wanna make sure you two boys aint bickering because matt is so pathetic
Scott says:
?why would we?
Claire says:
?i dunno i just read a bit of your convo and thought it sounded like you were winding each other up
Scott says:
?i'm expressing my views and opinouns on a daft decision.
Claire says:
?yeah... i think that upset matt a bit but hey ho... we are all entitled to our own opinions... mine is that the 7d is well worth every penny but you dont know the other side of our little deal lol
Scott says:
?no, i dont.
?but that camera for matt and the use, i think is a waste of money.
?it be like buying gareth a alien ware PC.
Claire says:
?i dont know what an alien ware PC is... but i know that if Matt takes photography as serious as he wants to then it will pay for itself in the future.... basically i asked matt for a baby and he said yes if you get me a 7d.... so i bought it for him
?lol
Scott says:
?hmmmm.
?alienware PC is top of the rang PC. 10k worth of kit. its pretty and very gadgety.
Claire says:
?cool ?
Scott says:
?I'm sorry but a deal of a baby and a camera is daft.
?its not another pet you can smack over the head when you have enouth of it.
Claire says:
?**** OFF
Scott says:
?well,
?you should both want a baby. not bribe or swap a baby for a bit of tech.
?its a life. not a toy.
Claire says:
?MATE YOU DONT KNOW ME AND CLAIRE
?THANKS YOU HAVE REALLY UP SET HER
Scott says:
?i dont know
?but i'm just going by what she said.
?it was not my intention to up set her
Claire says:
?well you have, thanks
Scott says:
?but saying i'll give you ababy for a new camera is daft.
?sorry but it is
Claire says:
?we are getting married for **** sake, it was our fun deal
Scott says:
?and i'm ment to know that?
?thats nto what she said.
?if it was a fun deal, then what i said should not have any relavents?
Claire says:
?well you know we are getting married!
Scott says:
?right
Claire says:
?that means rest of the life together
Scott says:
?and what has that got to do with a baby deal and a camera?
Claire says:
?a family n ****
?i wanted a cam, we want a baby i bribed her into getting me a cam for a baby
Scott says:
?your making ti sound any better.
?its like telling a bird you love her just to bed her.
?so whats next then? every time you want a new bit of tech you bribe her with another kid?
Claire says:
?mate, do me a fav, give my comp tester to gareth, and **** off
Scott says:
?i'm sorry but i'm not the one who is bribeing my future wife with the prospect of kids.
Claire says:
?we want kids, so why shouldnt i get something else too
Scott says:
?if you want kids that fine.
?go have kids and produce kids.
?but what you and claire has just said. is that you bribed her in letting you have a camera if you give her a kid.
?can you not see any thing wrong with that?
Claire says:
?no because thats not how it is, you dont know us
Scott said (22:47):
?you keep saying that
?but thats what you told me.
?thats all i got to go on.
?nice to see your mature about it all.

Night y'all.

Kate+Upton+%25289%2529-794303.jpeg

Kate_Upton_Beach_Bunny_Swimwear_Collection_SS.jpeg

kate-upton-2.jpeg

Kate-Upton-2011.jpeg

Phew that was a shock this time of the morning up until we got married in 2002 my Mrs was called Kate Upton - LOL

I'd pay to witness a situation like that. :lmfao:

In fact, every night I prayed that somewhere in the 'Pics of your Mrs' thread that someone would post a pic of their mrs and then someone else would say "hold on, that's my mrs too!" :lmfao:

In fact, every night I prayed that somewhere in the 'Pics of your Mrs' thread that someone would post a pic of their mrs and then someone else would say "hold on, that's my mrs too!" :lmfao:

That would be hilarious!

obviously Welly's not up yet so I say, in his stead, I'd smash her pasty in! ;)

Can I just remind you all that this thread doesn't have a NSFW warning on the thread and some of those pictures are a bit close to the mark for viewing at work.

I don't want to get into trouble especially as I work with the Mrs my end :whistle2:

Paul

Can I just remind you all that this thread doesn't have a NSFW warning on the thread and some of those pictures are a bit close to the mark for viewing at work.

I don't want to get into trouble especially as I work with the Mrs my end :whistle2:

Paul

Work with your misses, that is very unfortunate!