ASN's Pub

Iv sealed the wheels too

371e5282.jpg

Lovely mate, avus :rockwoot:

Westy on TV haha, up the Gunners:

9cbe4215.jpg

****** hell!! Dude the stench from her finger is making the guy next door hurl :lmfao:

Morning Scott. You sort that mountain of vinyl out;)

Fk........ I'm late!!!!!

Can I make a suggestion that we trial an IQ test before letting users post in the 8L section? The number of totally retarded posts and threads which have been popping up recently has been actually hurting my brain.

Hello Pub goers, how be we all? What have I missed?

Can I make a suggestion that we trial an IQ test before letting users post in the 8L section? The number of totally retarded posts and threads which have been popping up recently has been actually hurting my brain.

Hello Pub goers, how be we all? What have I missed?

Just ignore them mate. I dont read anything that looks stupid from the title.

Do what westicales said.

Not missed up really.

Just normal random crap.

Want to buy a Audi Keyring? :D

Why you selling the shed?

He must like the Fiat 500.

Also, I bet on Fiat500.net they don't call him Fkn Jardo...

Just fed up with it really, no offense meant to anybody but people see me in it and assume I am a cnut. They have lost all niceness to them and are just a cheap chavs car for people who think Audi is a good badge. Just generally got the hump with thr car and everything that goes with it.

I want another Saab or 205GTI or Audi S2.

Was thinking of another 9-3 HOT or Viggen, or maybe another 900T.

Westy:1507566 said:
You can't buy another car.
You've not totalled this one yet!!

You cant sell it till we've had a track showdown. I'm trying to get Prawn to re-organise the Brands Hatch day.

I would only sell it if the money was right. Otherwise it is a track toy for me now :(

I have no interest in driving it daily the way it is, it wont ever be the car I want it to be. :(

I would only sell it if the money was right. Otherwise it is a track toy for me now :(

I have no interest in driving it daily the way it is, it wont ever be the car I want it to be. :(

I thought you thought it was the best car ever ever ever? (Slightly over exaggerated, but you get the point)

Just fed up with it really, no offense meant to anybody but people see me in it and assume I am a cnut. They have lost all niceness to them and are just a cheap chavs car for people who think Audi is a good badge. Just generally got the hump with thr car and everything that goes with it.

I want another Saab or 205GTI or Audi S2.

Was thinking of another 9-3 HOT or Viggen, or maybe another 900T.

Waaaa? It's hardly a saxo mate.

Is it cause its not a S3?

Scott, as a PCSO mod please would you set an example and use the classifieds.

:rulez:

Sorry Gov.

Morning, not much mate bit of local driving today and a few faults for me. Nothing exciting :(

ICM ??

Morning guys, anyone know anybody selling an A3 1.8T ~£1500?

Already had a look in the classifieds :)

Morning, not much mate bit of local driving today and a few faults for me. Nothing exciting :(

ICM ??

Ice Cream Sandwich.
Android 4.0.

Morning guys, anyone know anybody selling an A3 1.8T ~£1500?

Already had a look in the classifieds :)

I know a bloke whos selling a 1.8T.
Its pretty quick from what I remember. :)

I found about 4 lottery tickets in my wallet the other day from past draws.
Check them all out and won about £20..........................................If it was for the weekend draw. :(