ASN's Pub

Welcome back mate.
We did wonder where you got to a couple of weeks ago.

Congrats to the daughter.

You missed loads mate.
I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks mate - not sure that my wallet will be happy though.

How's things with you - still working in the docks ?

Morning all.

Have you missed me ?

Was spending too long here - so decided to take a complete break.

Back now though - but will be measured use.

So how is everyone and have I missed much ?

Me and the Mrs are fine daughter has got enguaged and looking at booking weddings, so I'm saving like mad as I will be contributing to the cost.

Regards

Paul

Welcome back Paul.

You've missed pages and pages of total ****** and I think i've changed my name 2 or 3 times since you were last here :think: I used to be "Westle", then "W3sty", now "Westy". Just incase you didn't know who I was ;)

Ads has fallen by the work way side, the same as Solly. Work In Peace brothers, Amen.

I think I'm next as I'm moving desk tomorrow and will have to knuckle down a bit more but we'll see :whistle2:

Thanks mate - not sure that my wallet will be happy though.

How's things with you - still working in the docks ?

Still there for now.
Been given information about a possible future redundancy and told to look for work with in the company or take the money and run.
I've been signed off work for 2 weeks, so i'm going to spend that time looking for work.

Mum and dad just paid out for my sisters wedding, lucky for them she wanted a small one.
Reception and a mass **** up.
Sorted.

Still there for now.
Been given information about a possible future redundancy and told to look for work with in the company or take the money and run.
I've been signed off work for 2 weeks, so i'm going to spend that time looking for work.
Two of my mates have had redundancy notices - luckily the one at the RAC got one of the lower level jobs that they offered some of his grade, means a 2K pay drop and drop of company car spec.

I hope something comes up for you.

Believe me Paul loosing forum freedom is hard mate. some days I'm almost in tears lol

Welcome back dude :thumbsup: hows the motor running

Scott soon as I can get out of this god forsaken site I'm on I'll find the nearest PO :banghead:

Believe me Paul loosing forum freedom is hard mate. some days I'm almost in tears lol

Scott soon as I can get out of this god forsaken site I'm on I'll find the nearest PO :banghead:

WooHoo.
Don't forget.
I'm alone tomorrow/saturday, so it be good to have something to play with.

Thanks mate - A3 isn't too bad - but had a bit of a boost leak - turned out to be one of the forge hoses hadn't quite clicked home fully on one side, so got the car up on my extended ramps in the garage and fixed that - but found that one of the undertray screws had penetrated one of the Forge boost hoses (O/S one to the intercooler). So did a temp fix and then emailed a picture to Forge, next day they dispatched a complete replacement set of hoses (minus the couplers).

Hoping to get it up on the ramps again at the weekend to sort that. Made the Mrs laugh by storing the replacement hoses in the airing cupboard with the boiler so that they are warm and pliable.

Paul

Extended ramps?

Fair play to Forge.
thats good customer service.
I've got an old set of drive up ramps, but the car is too low to drive up on them (managed to scrape the lower valence up both sides finding out) so I've bolted half a scaffold plank to each ramp to make them longer with less steep a ramp.

Works well for jobs like boost hoses, not keen on working under the car on axle stands, ramps are OK with the axle stands under as well for backup :whistle2:

Paul

I've got an old set of drive up ramps, but the car is too low to drive up on them (managed to scrape the lower valence up both sides finding out) so I've bolted half a scaffold plank to each ramp to make them longer with less steep a ramp.

Works well for jobs like boost hoses, not keen on working under the car on axle stands, ramps are OK with the axle stands under as well for backup :whistle2:

Paul

Nice.
I all ways like the idea of theses
12ft Model Info and Prices

Just had a to do a virtual visit to Stoke-on-Trent to check out a Server spec that will be running our software.

Back now - Internet is great for support these days :yahoo:

Just had a to do a virtual visit to Stoke-on-Trent to check out a Server spec that will be running our software.

Back now - Internet is great for support these days :yahoo:

working from home?

I want to work from home.
I'd be so much more productive than I am when I'm in work.

working from home?

I want to work from home.
I'd be so much more productive than I am when I'm in work.
No in the office today, the server was at a client's office in Stoke-on-Trent, I can and do work from home from time to time.

It can be distracting working at home, but if I need to do any specific tasks I do find it easier to concentrate, also useful when configuring new VPN solutions for our homeworkers. Although I can go out on one ADSL and back in on another, sometimes it is nice to actually test it for real.

No in the office today, the server was at a client's office in Stoke-on-Trent, I can and do work from home from time to time.

It can be distracting working at home, but if I need to do any specific tasks I do find it easier to concentrate, also useful when configuring new VPN solutions for our homeworkers. Although I can go out on one ADSL and back in on another, sometimes it is nice to actually test it for real.

Nice.
I can't work from home due to the network we support.
Be nice if I could.
its allot less distracting at home.
Work is really annoying at times for distractions.

Morning all.

Great curry last night with the Mrs, 2 courses each with Coffee, 2 pints, 2 soft drinks and a couple of Sambuca shots with the bill - £34 plus tip.

Hope everyone is OK today. Bit grey and misty down on the Southcoast.

Paul

Morning all.

Great curry last night with the Mrs, 2 courses each with Coffee, 2 pints, 2 soft drinks and a couple of Sambuca shots with the bill - £34 plus tip.

Hope everyone is OK today. Bit grey and misty down on the Southcoast.

Paul

NIce one on the curry.
I like a good curry meal.
Not had one for ages. I think its needed tonight. :)

Gif Time.

kid-shocked-by-television-lights.gif

Excited-kid-rips-money.gif

I went shopping and bought some dragon fruit for tea. :D

Lol scott, great Gifs. The faces are priceless.

You still get the stickers tab?? I thought it had been removed cos I can't see it anymore.

I meant "Log Off" smart *** ;)

You still get the stickers tab?? I thought it had been removed cos I can't see it anymore.

I meant "Log Off" smart *** ;)

FKN hate that sticker. I like the idea behind it and all but it sometimes lock that area of the screen off and I can't do any thing.

Logging off wont help with..............Never mind. lol

You still going to do Lamin-X or HID?
You know Lamin-x and HID (If done wrong) are MOT failures now? :p