1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ASN's Pub

ScottD3 Feb 17, 2011

1. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

tell him to insist on a genuine vw windscreen scott!
    heard bad reports for aftermarket reproductions, and his insurance will be ok with this!

2. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 saloon Team Akoya TDi

He did but they will only pay the first £100 towards a gen screen and they quoted him over £600 for a gen screen.

3. CHEZ

4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 saloon Team Akoya TDi

His insurance company.
    Not sure, never asked.
    I'll find out.
    They did say its safe to drive like that.

5. patTTpoa

patTTpoa Member

Oh no!
    Yeah it is safe to drive,

Pat

6. ScottD3

Thats good to know.
    I'm shocked it go so much damage. I thought screens was meant to be stronger than that.
    He did say its fitted on a angle, maybe that has something to do with it.

7. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Jesus Scott. Was he driving under a bridge. You know what them young chav's are like.
    Maybe an ogre if he'd been visiting you.

Loving the new sig pic's... Moody ;)

8. ScottD3

No idea mate.
    Just said he was on his way back from bristol on the motorway, head a massive bang and his window was gone.
    I think he's happy that it never came through and hit his little girl (she's 9).

Thanks mate. I was trying to make it as small as yours.

9. damo.h

Well at least no one hurt. The shock of it would of been enough no doubt.

And you know what they say, it's not the size it's the quality ;)

10. ScottD3

Gif Time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. CHEZ

i am confused by that second one scott!
    where did that box go? weird! pmsl

12. ScottD3

Not a clue mate. lol
    I can't work it out.

13. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

I'll keep this in the pub instead of the top gear thread. I'm so bored!!! And so flippin tired. I'm sat in the girls section of next waiting for the wife to try her 700 (3) tops on and so close to drifting off and falling off the seat. I want to go to bed. I didn't think she'd be this long, I'm disappointed in her.

14. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Crazy, no moaning young man. Laura is in there buying new clothes with your money so that she looks hot for you, so let her be.

15. crazy88

Seriously, unless she's sneaked out while I had my eyes shut she's taken almost 20 mins trying 3 tops on.

16. ScottD3

She don't need you there.
    Go home. lol

17. ScottD3

Should you go and check on her? lol

18. crazy88

She sneaked out ha. I must have had my eyes closed. Doh!

19. ScottD3

HAHAHAHAHA

fkn brilliant. lol
    Did she have to walk past you to get out?

20. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Lmao, she must have thought you needed the beauty sleep crazy.

21. Sandra

He is there to pay for purchases and look after the kids scott. He has his duties.

22. ScottD3

GIve her the card and stay home with the kiddies.

There is no need for a man to be with a women when they are shopping.
    None at all.

23. Sandra

Scott you have to move with the times lol. She may want advise on how she looks when clothes shopping.

24. CHEZ

a man after my own heart! i could have done with you yesterday scott!

25. Sandra

Dont you start moaning as well chez, lol you stayed in the car.

26. ScottD3

We are blokes.
    We are programmed from a young age to say "you look lovely love".
    Cause any thing else from meaning you look Classy, proper sexy, fit, sophisticated, beautiful and such will intently be taken as a negative about her, her mum, sister, she has fat ass, kankles, crows feet, goat cheese thighs, looks like an extra for fat club and such.
    SO we instantly say "You look lovely love" and it also means we might get some that night (unless you're crazy).

There is no need for us as we don't really offer any to the shopping experience apart from bag carrier.

27. CHEZ

i am not sandra dont worry! i am a lot wiser and know what these sale shizzle bargain bins entail! (i stayed well clear love)

28. Sandra

Oh dear Scott, you must have sisters and this has scarred you from a young age, lol. Bag carrier is always a useful function when shopping.

29. ScottD3

I got 5 of little ****s!!

30. Sandra

Lol, your a good guy Chez.

31. Sandra

32. ScottD3

33. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I hate sale shopping! Some places had queues to get in the shop, then a queue for fitting rooms, then the biggest queue at the till.

I got a few bits nice and cheap but I'm in desperate need of some new trainers and shoes. Wasnt in the shoe mood today so will have to venture out tomorrow too :(

34. crazy88

Well, yes I shouldn't have gone shopping with her but I was conned into it. We went out for the day and had to "swing past on the way home". I was tricked, used and fooled, I feel sick inside. I wonder whether I was rohypnol'd? I felt fine when I went in, but as soon as she needed to try things on I went very sleepy and don't remember a whole lot. It is Tuesday isn't it?

Back home now and cot building, and book case modifying. There really is no end to my talents.

35. CHEZ

save the grief fred, and do it online dude! thats what the internet is for!

36. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I like to try things on to make sure as I can't be ***** with sending things back. Going to Oxford street in London on Friday! God save me please :sadlike:

37. crazy88

You my friend, are silly!

38. Sandra

Ah crazy, i was going to feel sorry for you, but i changed my mind lol. You got plenty o keep you out of mischief till top gear.

39. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

haha bag carrier!

[​IMG]

she took that cos she thought it looked sweet :ermm:

40. damo.h

Well I'v just woken up and not s sales sign in sight.

Scott/chez, agreed.. We are not needed in sales jumbles. I cant think of anything worse. Oh wait... Primark!!!

Sandra, you wouldn't understand. Your tainted by them sales signs.

Crazy I did a proper lol when she's snook past you ya daft sod haha

Westy... Oh dear!

Time for food ;)