ASN's Pub

Crazy, You have DIS and it works.
I thought that would have broken or not be there at all..........Wait, is it chezers thats got the shed?

!

you have the shed scotty dog, complete with fake merc wheels and venetian blind thing matey
i do need DIS though, for some bizarre reason it was an option on a4 s lines but standard equipment on se spec.
i require a wiper stalk for this!
anybody?

Last edited:
Just woke up after a 2 hour nap! Been so tired the last few days. Kind of looking forward to having some routine back in my life.

Everyone have a good few Xmas days?

Yes thanks Westy. Hope you feeling better today.

you have the shed scotty dog, complete with fake merc wheels and venetian blind thing matey
i do need DIS though, for some bizarre reason it was an option on a4 s lines but standard equipment on se spec.
i require a wiper stalk for this!
anybody?

Nowt wrong with my motor mate.
Leave my venetian blind alone and my bin lids. lol

Do you have the correct clocks for a DIS?

Hows the clutch? :)

Just woke up after a 2 hour nap! Been so tired the last few days. Kind of looking forward to having some routine back in my life.

Everyone have a good few Xmas days?

Yeah not bad mate.
Back to work next week and straight in to a redundancy meeting. Super!!

You still ill or just drunk to much?

Do you have the correct clocks for a DIS?

Hows the clutch?

?

yeah! DIS is an easy mod, just need the wiper stalk but its £80 from the stealers! of course i have the correct clocks!
and my clutch is fine mate, and my oil pump etc etc!

get well soon fred!

Looks like we've all had a nap;) I've just woke up with my face on the dinning table. One of them "I'll just close my eyes for 20 seconds" sod's left me asleep for and hour!
Glad everyone all good.

No, I currently use a ghetto tape player thing for my iPod. It's gay, but I can't be bothered paying big money to integrate it properly yet.

I haven't had a nap, I'm well tired. Just got back from Leeds. I feel like it was straight out of Damo's life all the family arguments :)

No, I currently use a ghetto tape player thing for my iPod. It's gay, but I can't be bothered paying big money to integrate it properly yet.

I haven't had a nap, I'm well tired. Just got back from Leeds. I feel like it was straight out of Damo's life all the family arguments :)

Best have a power nap just now paul.

Oh yes i do james. Spoiled for choice, just like my music collection. I will watch anything and listen to all but classical music.

You could be right Scott, this is crazy we are talking about after all.

Not sure how, he might enjoy everything you do to him.
Off until 3rd. And hopefully won't be called out on Friday when I dial in.

I'm off till next Wednesday. Going shopping today :)
Oh no!! Was it your choice lol. I hate going in when the sales are on, Like a frigging jumble sale. But with an aggressive edge to it. Women will do anything for cheap shoes ;)

Day of rest for us today I thinks. No doubt ill be building stuff with noah's tools lol.

Off until 3rd. And hopefully won't be called out on Friday when I dial in.

Oh no!! Was it your choice lol. I hate going in when the sales are on, Like a frigging jumble sale. But with an aggressive edge to it. Women will do anything for cheap shoes ;)

Day of rest for us today I thinks. No doubt ill be building stuff with noah's tools lol.

Yeah it was a joint choice. Going into Cambridge on our way back to mine. I need a load of clothes and shoes myself.

your spot on there damo! i hate the sales shizzle!
took mrs chez yesterday to next and wisely chose to wait in the car, an hour and a bit later she emerged all stressed out and flustered!
no work for me until the 3rd! woo hoo!

Yeah it was a joint choice. Going into Cambridge on our way back to mine. I need a load of clothes and shoes myself.
Ah not too bad if your after something yourself. Worse when your there as a mule. You tried fitzbilly's yet? Do amazing cakes. Nom nom nom
your spot on there damo! i hate the sales shizzle!
took mrs chez yesterday to next and wisely chose to wait in the car, an hour and a bit later she emerged all stressed out and flustered!
no work for me until the 3rd! woo hoo!
I'd of done the same dude. Hide in the car lol

Just got this from my dad.
He was on his way home from bristol.

7463e710.jpg