ASN's Pub

Rear leather seats are in, s3's are back on. Car is looking better. CBA with the tailgate today.

Awaiting delivery of an R32 rarb and some 256mm brakes in the early part of next week, might not have chance to get them fitted before xmas though :(

Rear leather seats are in, s3's are back on. Car is looking better. CBA with the tailgate today.

75a8b298.jpg

Awaiting delivery of an R32 rarb and some 256mm brakes in the early part of next week, might not have chance to get them fitted before xmas though :(

What size is the R32 over what you're running at the moment?
256mm? Down grading?

Good work reesy son. I'll be an expert rear ARB fitter after next week so give me a shout if you need any help. Only thing that is a PITA Wight the rear brake upgrade is the grinding of the dust guards. Only cos I dont own a grinder.

Good work reesy son. I'll be an expert rear ARB fitter after next week so give me a shout if you need any help. Only thing that is a PITA Wight the rear brake upgrade is the grinding of the dust guards. Only cos I dont own a grinder.

I got a battery powered dremel you can borrow. :)

balls I did a westy, hit 10k and never did a big enterance.
I think it would have gone down like a led ballon cause it looks like I nicked westys 10k.
mwahahahaha lmfao

Going to Barnstaple to pick up some wheels in half an hour, anybody want to come along for the ride?

Scott RARB is 15mm on mine.

Zorst off old one. Rear bumper off old one. Strange rumbling noise coming from new one since 17's are on, meaning that it either needs wheels re-balancing (unlikely), 17's are ****** (possible) and I will have top put the 16's back on and see if the noise disappears.

Also, the strange rotational noise on the left side of the 16's that i thought was the disk, was actually the braided hose and back of the wheel rubbing together. i reckon another 200 miles and the hose would have sheared. not cool.

bought windows 7 today, thought it was about time.
now pc decided to die.
it won't boot and when it does and I'm able to instal windowsish, I get a error moaning about dead harddrive.
now it won't turn on.

shopping for psu, mobo and hdd tomorrow hten :(

bought windows 7 today, thought it was about time.
now pc decided to die.
it won't boot and when it does and I'm able to instal windowsish, I get a error moaning about dead harddrive.
now it won't turn on.

shopping for psu, mobo and hdd tomorrow hten :(

Gutted mate! At least new pc stuff is more fun to buy than clothes or food.

Did your dad send the cable? I cant remember when you said he was gonna send it ha.