ASN's Pub

This needs to be done, if not by you jo, then Jay as he is about the same height as oddjob ;)

Anybody recognise the guy at 9:30 in this video -

Jojo "let me past" after 6 seconds :lmfao:

And Prawns lead after ONE lap...

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jojo "let me past" after 6 seconds :lmfao:

LOL! If you are on about the first session, my mate was driving, and he has no idea how my car goes or handles, so he took it easy on the first lap, and when he finally got use to it, the chequered flag came out!

In the second session, I was sandwiched between you and Rob-quattro, so I slowed to let him pass to give myself to space to play! :superman: I passed him back a few laps later and was all over you braking and going into turns, but your A3 had the legs on me in a straight line!

Was quite fun though!! :racer:

My girlfriend was driving the first session, we almost got lapped by the silver Skoda but car caught fire as he tried to take us on the straight. She had fun though, and it was eye opening for me!

You got well quick in the middle Joe, I had a fairly decent lead until the third or fourth lap in when you came alive and started eating the gap between us like a Chinese wedding banquet! I had 0 heat in my tires, 0 talent and lead foot syndrome! It was all such a steep learning curve and you took to it SO much better than I thought I would, I was a flustered mess with lots of understeer and wheel spin.

Car looks and sounds great in those videos though which makes me happy :)

You will have to have a go in my car next time we meet up, take it for a spin and see what you make of it :) I took a fair few people out at ADI and had mixed reviews.

Morning all.

What cold wet day it is today. :(

I can't be bothered to do any thing.
I want to get home and finish off my loom and test it.
but I'm to scared to test cause something might go bang!!

Any one got a a B5 I can test this on? :D

Morning all, there was rain overnight, but I hope the weather holds out today, I just picked up the replacement boost hose I need to fix my B5 Pissrat! Got an appointment with the Chiropractors first though... lol

Looking at company car options.

Mazda MX5 Black edition.
Fiat 500 Abarth SS.
Peugeot 207 something or other.
Ford Focus Zetec S.
Renault Clio Sport.
Or a 5 year old 193 RX8.

Decisions decisions decisions...